News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

No way they’ll do that. They’ll love the whole story around him potentially playing. Be front to back news for two weeks prior and the days after
Yep imagine there's a chance we get the Friday night game (that's when he's back right?), two teams going for top 4, Willie's potential return, would be a good primetime game.

Thursday night - Dogs v Port at Marvel
Friday night - Eagles v Lions at Gabba
Sat night - Melbourne v Cats at Geelong

Could switch the Friday/Sat games I guess. Only three games likely to have major ramifications on the finals.

Yep imagine there's a chance we get the Friday night game (that's when he's back right?), two teams going for top 4, Willie's potential return, would be a good primetime game.

Thursday night - Dogs v Port at Marvel
Friday night - Eagles v Lions at Gabba
Sat night - Melbourne v Cats at Geelong

Could switch the Friday/Sat games I guess. Only three games likely to have major ramifications on the finals.

He can play aug 20 which is the Friday. Also be ready for the spread on Eagles history of drug use

He can play aug 20 which is the Friday. Also be ready for the spread on Eagles history of drug use
I'm sure they can run a massive expose on how an individual that was an Eagles member in 1987 was charged with drug use this year, and relate that into the mid 2000's team and Willie Rioli. Throw in an a sly wink to the 90's steroid rumours and off we go.

I custom printed a hat for my dad, to go along side mums eagles have big cox.
Something like no more cox, now we've got a little willie.
This was 2018 fathers day and it had a 100% success rate at games including the grannie. Think it was pies melb and pies again.

I custom printed a hat for my dad, to go along side mums eagles have big cox.
Something like no more cox, now we've got a little willie.
This was 2018 fathers day and it had a 100% success rate at games including the grannie. Think it was pies melb and pies again.
Little in length, big in girth

tumblr_inline_ob8kjwhsIe1qhxf9r_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well his return two weeks ago has seen the two most insipid performances of the last few years.. coincidence or the decision for him to be welcomed back put the group offside .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
An interesting theory. I suppose there is an argument that no crowds last week and uncertainty this week have played a part but I'd like to think professional sportspeople would be able to overcome those aversities, especially seeing as though we travel every season week of the season and have played in front of no crowds already this season.

So I don't want to promote scurrilous rumours but I've heard from a couple of people close to the club that this has some legs to it.

So I don't want to promote scurrilous rumours but I've heard from a couple of people close to the club that this has some legs to it.
Good they should be angry. Because willìe is taking their gutless spot. We need to be ruthless * family friendly player friendly club.

You play to win you don't play to be friends

Good they should be angry. Because willìe is taking their gutless spot. We need to be ruthless fu** family friendly player friendly club.

You play to win you don't play to be friends
If he was in the side then maybe I'd see the players POV but these performances are so diabolical that if related, screams of unprofessionalism.

Last edited:
Anyone here who knows what they are talking about ?
Watched Willie at training ..... ?
Simmo on Melbourne radio:

edit: https://thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/w...eks-night-grand-final-a-possibility-c-3474591
Good start planting the seeds and hyping him up. Hopefully they start leaking how amazing he is at training.

The last thing we want is Karen being shocked and fauxed outraged by his selection so got to start planting seeds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back