Scandal Joffa Corfe facing child sex charges (board rules apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of kids knew of joffa back then. Some seriously think it's odd that kids wanted a pic with him. Really?

Dude was often on TV especially when Collingwood played.

I actually saw joffa in Coburg on my 16th birthday in 2008. Didn't go up to him but he didn't seem strange.

Lots of kids knew of joffa back then. Some seriously think it's odd that kids wanted a pic with him. Really?

Dude was often on TV especially when Collingwood played.

I actually saw joffa in Coburg on my 16th birthday in 2008. Didn't go up to him but he didn't seem strange.

He attended a couple of forum footy games i played in around that period as well.
Actually seemed an alright guy and amazingly his daughter (who iirc was late teens at the time) certainly caught the eye of my 21/22 year old self.

Of course they can have him shadowed discreetly.

I’m not really sure who at a football club should be employed to do so?

As someone who has nothing to do with police work or any other sort of role etc if I turned up at my job and got asked to shadow a suspected/known pedophile I’d be asking questions about if there is serious concerns, shouldn’t someone a tad more qualified do it? I’m sure most of us could stop a physical encounter but other things like subtle recording etc. Josh Fraser collects training cones and then follows a pedo once he’s finished his coaching duties?

e50a56aa19230d7ed092e500da30dd5b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back