Oppo Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't another Magpies player end up at Saints? BenKen was Demons, so not thinking of him. They seem to be thriving on our scraps. Calling Tip the MC!!

Freeman.

Good luck to Marsh. Always liked him as a prospect.

Struggles to discuss with commoners like you and I @ the moment, JMac - and I like some of his stuff, too.

Can't we all just get alonggggg?!
True, he knows a lot about the game but is so arrogant. A close friend of mine spoke with Marsh earlier in the year. According to Marsh he was very much in the frame for a possible return to the club.
Doesn’t really bother me as I don’t think we need him.

True, he knows a lot about the game but is so arrogant. A close friend of mine spoke with Marsh earlier in the year. According to Marsh he was very much in the frame for a possible return to the club.
Doesn’t really bother me as I don’t think we need him.
Haha, I was talking about you JMac ya knucklehead ;)

I wish Marsh luck, hold no ill-will whatsoever.

Haha, I was talking about you JMac ya knucklehead ;)

I wish Marsh luck, hold no ill-will whatsoever.
My bad, guess I’m the arrogant one. Should of known better than to bother posting stuff I heard.

Good luck to Marsh.

Real sus on this. If we were keen why would it have been mid season and not supplementary?.. When he was signed we had Moore, Roughead, Dunn and Goldsack in front of him.

Good to see him get another crack if his ball use has improved he’ll be one to watch!

What were the rules for taking a supplementary, was it LTI or something else?

Don't be like that. Continue to post with the utmost freedom.

100% - good luck to him. Will sit back happily and watch how he performs after we dismantle Port tomorrow night.

Go Pies.
I’ll keep posting, but will keep things like that to myself. It’s not worth the agro.

Certainly hope we can dismantle Port, I’m a little worried about this game.

What were the rules for taking a supplementary, was it LTI or something else?

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-15/who-did-your-club-grab-in-the-supplemental-selection-period

Those list spots have been derived from clubs passing on selections in the NAB AFL Rookie Draft, players sustaining long-term injuries, or seeing players retire.

That’s the best I’ve got.

Thanks. Perhaps you shouldn’t comment without knowing the full story.

Perhaps passive aggression directed at someone disagreeing with you when you don’t know what they know isn’t the best way forward. Food for thought...

FWIW this makes me even more sus. It’s not the reaction of someone who actually knows something about the state of play.

Didn't another Magpies player end up at Saints? BenKen was Demons, so not thinking of him. They seem to be thriving on our scraps. Calling Tip the MC!!
Nathan Brown (was omitted this week too),
Nathan Freeman strung two games together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t really matter and probably nobody’s business how or why he left and whether or not he was ever any chance of returning to Collingwood.

It’s great to see him back playing senior footy and I wish him all the best. Nathan Brown has been good for St Kilda but he’s nearing the end of his career, and Marsh has an opportunity to stake his claim.

Doesn’t really matter and probably nobody’s business how or why he left and whether or not he was ever any chance of returning to Collingwood.
Not any more, no.

If we+still had him on the list, he’d be a nice medium type.
Not a difference maker but nice depth. As don’t see him ahead of Langdon, Moore and the like.

Not any more, no.

If we+still had him on the list, he’d be a nice medium type.
Not a difference maker but nice depth. As don’t see him ahead of Langdon, Moore and the like.

Yep. Our defence is very settled. He’d be depth and maybe Goldy would be retired off to fit Marsh in as vfl depth.

He would have been handy last season when we were scraping the bottom of the barrel due to injuries. Arguably he might be better than Roughead but Roughy hasn’t done much wrong so far.

What is, is. Good luck to him.

Yep. Our defence is very settled. He’d be depth and maybe Goldy would be retired off to fit Marsh in as vfl depth.

He would have been handy last season when we were scraping the bottom of the barrel due to injuries. Arguably he might be better than Roughead but Roughy hasn’t done much wrong so far.

What is, is. Good luck to him.
That’s a fair over view.

Him v Roughead, I’d think Roughead has him on height and the versatility of rucking (if required) and neater by foot.
Though I’m surprised that Roughead has come on as well as he has.

Last season the Dunn injury was the big cost and Elliott was significant as well. Those two we probably about 1 goal a better side. I think. (Unfortunately doesn’t work that way. Alas.)

That’s a fair over view.

Him v Roughead, I’d think Roughead has him on height and the versatility of rucking (if required) and neater by foot.
Though I’m surprised that Roughead has come on as well as he has.

Last season the Dunn injury was the big cost and Elliott was significant as well. Those two we probably about 1 goal a better side. I think. (Unfortunately doesn’t work that way. Alas.)
That's the thing that has surprised me the most.

Had he stayed he'd be a lock in defence by now.
Natural development etc.
Hope he makes something of his career. Sure has some talent.
Good luck Jono.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back