Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid reasons from the players point of view but not from our Clubs if they are being run better now from a list management perspective.

I guess we will find out if you’re right mate.

Again let me say I like what he has to offer.....but he has still got a long way to go this year.

I reckon it's likely to be mutually beneficial.

If Appleby comes in and plays every game for the rest of the year and looks likely to be best 22 next year, we've probably signed him at a bargain price (assuming he wouldn't be on very much).

Likewise we now know that we have depth in the back pocket position for next year.

Hasn't done a lot wrong from what I can tell.

Isn’t it like 60k pa? The same as someone with 20k debt and an undergraduate degree?

Yeah, 1st year is about that with match payments added on, either AFL or VFL. Play most weeks at either level and they'd be pushing substantially north of $100k, play most weeks in their 2nd year and they could pull more than $200k. Not bad really for a young kid. You'd assume most would be signing on for something around $300k for there 3rd years.

Yeah, 1st year is about that with match payments added on, either AFL or VFL. Play most weeks at either level and they'd be pushing substantially north of $100k, play most weeks in their 2nd year and they could pull more than $200k. Not bad really for a young kid. You'd assume most would be signing on for something around $300k for there 3rd years.
Yeah to say that’s low is ridiculous for an 18 year old.... maybe for someone coming out of the VFL at 25.

An announcement regarding JDG on the Footy Show??

650.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$300,000??? a year
i know this much and he knows i know this also.....first year is 95 k....plus 4 k a game match payments.....as for beyond that i have no clue....dont need to know really...just happy to see him play good footy even though its for the pies hahahah

i know this much and he knows i know this also.....first year is 95 k....plus 4 k a game match payments.....as for beyond that i have no clue....dont need to know really...just happy to see him play good footy even though its for the pies hahahah
I know we dont need to know, you should come to the dark side I think

Valid reasons from the players point of view but not from our Clubs if they are being run better now from a list management perspective.

I guess we will find out if you’re right mate.

Again let me say I like what he has to offer.....but he has still got a long way to go this year.

Looks like our discussion has been rendered pointless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back