Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 1st year is about that with match payments added on, either AFL or VFL. Play most weeks at either level and they'd be pushing substantially north of $100k, play most weeks in their 2nd year and they could pull more than $200k. Not bad really for a young kid. You'd assume most would be signing on for something around $300k for there 3rd years.
Things may have changed recently, but rookies used to be on a 35000 base. The blokes in their 20s used to have to take a significant pay cut to become an AFL rookie, when you factored in their job and what they got paid playing country or state league footy. Many told clubs that they weren't interested in being rookies.

Fairly sure the post you linked from Nicks the other day said that JDG would be announced by Eddie on TFS Dave.

I did not see that part of that Threads. Not a Huge Nicks Reader.

Went to the Thread and saw nothing about him going on the Footy Show

It’s a different pic mate. Google search Flynn Appleby Ballarat and the pic should come up
r737_19_2267_1809_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

It's not this one, the only one close at Ballarrat.
Though I reckon it is Appleballs but the Club has used the next pic in the series after the one which has been posted in Pies gear.
Almost positive as a mask of the blacked out pic overlayed over the colour pics of Appleballs in Photoshop is only very, very slightly off, which is pretty close to as good as DNA evidence.
At least for me and I am the only one who counts.:D

r737_19_2267_1809_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

It's not this one, the only one close at Ballarrat.
Though I reckon it is Appleballs but the Club has used the next pic in the series after the one which has been posted in Pies gear.
Almost positive as a mask of the blacked out pic overlayed over the colour pics of Appleballs in Photoshop is only very, very slightly off, which is pretty close to as good as DNA evidence.
At least for me and I am the only one who counts.:D
It’s Murphy mate. Already been revealed.

Why have JDG in an ad like this on our website if he's not gonna sign.. next to the captain. These 2 from our entire list.. ela re..View attachment 514624
He's gone....
Look at the picture.
DeGoey is looking in the opposite direction to Pendles and the girls.:(:mad:
He is already in Sydney and they photoshopped old stock photo of him in to try and hide the facts.
Last week we fielded Leon Davis in a DeGoey suit to try and maintain the charade....

The whole thing just reminds of this cover up;

the%20Beatles%20@%20Abbey%20Road.jpg

Which was proof that George Harrison was a Carlton supporter despite the rest of the Fab Four being Piesmen.

He's gone....
Look at the picture.
He is already in Sydney and they photoshopped old stock photo of him in to try and hide the facts.
Last week we fielded Leon Davis in a DeGoey suit to try and maintain the charade....

Which was proof that George Harrison was a Carlton supporter despite the rest of the Fab Four being Piesmen.

But George is my favourite :(

He's gone....
Look at the picture.

Why Harrison re?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read somewhere that Sier had re-signed also- would that make it 6?

Sier was already reported as having re-signed (for another year) a month or so back, together with Stephenson, Reid and Lynch (our one not the other one).

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sorry to hijack the discussion here, just wondering what JDG's chances are of playing pure midfield or even more in the midfield, are moving forward?

I know Bucks alluded to as much in his presser last week, but are there any internal rumblings on his role over the coming weeks?

Asking for fantasy purposes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back