2nds Jordan Schroder joint winner of 2013 J. J. Liston Trophy (VFL Best and Fairest) - live streaming

Remove this Banner Ad

The radio blokes last week had Corrigan as one of the favourites.

Corrigan has had an outstanding year, going from a guy who would have missed the GF last year if Murdoch hadn't been ruled out through injury, to one of the best players every week and a super mentor to the kids.

Hope he wins it.

GHS, despite missing games through afl duty, should poll very well also.

Corrigan has had an outstanding year, going from a guy who would have missed the GF last year if Murdoch hadn't been ruled out through injury, to one of the best players every week and a super mentor to the kids.

Hope he wins it.

GHS, despite missing games through afl duty, should poll very well also.

There was a list last week that suggested he might not play and I thought "I friggin hope not"
A lot like when Tutungi was in the side.

Heart and soul type player.

I reckon Schroder will vote the highest, and clearly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope to see a good spread of votes, speaks volumes.

should we get adam selwood over for next year too? troy and adam in the middle of the VFL team, joel in the AFL team, and when scott's contract is up he can come over and be our tagger? :D
err. no.

Well known. Adam and Troy aren't on the best terms.

obviously not that well known, i'm not exactly a hermit....
i find that odd to be honest, seem like a pretty level headed family, surprised that the twins dont get on to such an extent they couldnt play footy together.
It does. But they dont like each other.

obviously not that well known, i'm not exactly a hermit....
i find that odd to be honest, seem like a pretty level headed family, surprised that the twins dont get on to such an extent they couldnt play footy together.

I know they didn't like spending a heap of time together in their underage days, to the extent that they went to different high schools. But have never heard of any specific issues between the two. I don't think it's unusual for twin brothers (or even brothers who are close in age) building a bit of resentment toward each other, which can probably be attributed to the constant comparisons that they inevitably get. And I'm no psychologist, but it seems to be something they grow out of, as they get older.

Then there's this:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/troy-selwood-ready-to-roar/story-e6frf9kf-1111115860710

BRISBANE Lion Troy Selwood is immensely proud of his premiership-winning brothers, but the thought of watching either of them win another Grand Final repulses him.
"Watching my brothers, you're rapt for them, but I have a burning desire to be the one in that (winning) dressing room at the end of September," he said.
For the past two years Troy has been a model sibling, firstly in 2006 when his twin, Adam, was a part of West Coast's flag success.
He was back in the winning dressing room last year as he and Adam toasted younger brother Joel's Grand Final win with Geelong.
Troy did all the right things - he smiled and hugged his beaming brothers. At the same time, he craved to be the one in the middle.

If Troy and Adam are just keeping up appearances, it sounds like they're doing a pretty good job of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back