Player Watch Josh Carmichael

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmichael's ability to put himself in a position to kick goals, and then to follow through and kick four of them in his 7 senior games was very impressive.

I loved his few games, and he's one I'm most looking forward to seeing improve in 2023.

My favourite aspect of him is his goal kicking!

8 scoring shots from 7 AFL games.

9 scoring shots from 5 VFL games.

17 shots from 12 games is amazing for a midfielder, especially when you consider he doesn’t “rest forward” as a midfielder.

The bloke is a jet.

He's been working non stop this off season to get fit, running his ass off; knowing he had to because he knew Wade was gonna rip him to the core once pre-season began anyway.

So ive been told..

The results so far indicates this is true. He does look fitter, which will help him going forward.

He's been working non stop this off season to get fit, running his ass off; knowing he had to because he knew Wade was gonna rip him to the core once pre-season began anyway.

So ive been told..

The results so far indicates this is true. He does look fitter, which will help him going forward.
I think they'll leave him in the midfield :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been too distratced by Ryan's do. Its an abomination and I haven't had time to assess other changes.

There's also a bit of bleach around. I think Ginni started it.
Forgot to mention, at the cashie I went to the other week, Ginnivan said he's thinking about having a man bun for the 2023 season.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back