Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is the Redzel/TC Everest exacta going to be this year

QONVIyz.gif
Its going to be great

With Boss Lane holding on for 3rd

For a jockey I normally rate highly, Dean Yendall has been having a really ordinary riding run lately. Dropping a lot of fancied runners out the back and seemingly waiting for either gaps that will never come, or a finishing burst that never starts. Either that, or riding fancied runners on the speed and being among the first beaten.

For a jockey I normally rate highly, Dean Yendall has been having a really ordinary riding run lately. Dropping a lot of fancied runners out the back and seemingly waiting for either gaps that will never come, or a finishing burst that never starts. Either that, or riding fancied runners on the speed and being among the first beaten.
i might be a cynic but the races haven't been so... whats the word........ rigged since Weir got busted! that might have something to do with it.

Speaking of Weir what has happened with the investigations? i mean he didnt act alone and we know some jocks had to be in cahoots with him, but it seems to have disappeared? Maclean is still training. Has it been swept under the carpet?

Yes, he’s now in the frame as a potential. Between him and yes yes yes Was surprised Timeform only gave him 125. Thought they’d go pretty hard given profile margin and time.

Will go through vaccination formalities just in case.

As stated the next day- couldn't possibly give it too much more than US Navy Flag who beat a better field (including Blue Point) in equally dominant fashion last year.

US Navy Flag proved completely worthless for his rating - $1.01 this rating is equally laughable.

Put it this way - if he REALLY is a 125 rated horse he won't be coming for the Everest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been told that one prominent trainer who has been flying in the last couple of months has had his prizemoney withheld while they are investigating the Sea snail venom...
Its not the FBI investigating....
Wouldn’t be Lindsey Smith would it? Moved into Weirs old stables and bang all his horses have become winners, no joke either. Have become a skeptic of him recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back