Prediction Just You Wait and See

Remove this Banner Ad

to happen before the end of the year-

1) David Noble appointed head of football.
2) Chris Fagan appointed senior coach.
3) Scott Borlace and Danny Daly the only survivors as Noble and Fagan take an axe to the assistant coaching ranks.
4) AFL announce brisbane will receive a beginning of first round PP.
5) new airport precinct administration/training base officially announced with increased AFL funding and state and federal government funding.

John Barker to coach the Lions.

Lions make the eight next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3) Scott Borlace and Danny Daly the only survivors as Noble and Fagan take an axe to the assistant coaching ranks.
5) new airport precinct administration/training base officially announced with increased AFL funding and state and federal government funding.
Gee, 2017 isn't looking so bad after all.

Dunno. That's for the club to decide. I just like being a contrarian. He'd be the obvious choice excluding those ones, but there's also a few more. Plus, we haven't figured out who the Clayton Oliver style late surger is yet. There's one most years.

In all actuality, I hope we go McCluggage and McGrath, but I tend to find that the groupthink on BigFooty (of which I don't deny being part) leads to a few favs - sort of like how Drew's been mentioned on our board about 100 times in the last week, but Logue, Venables, Florent, Villis, Taranto, Scharenberg haven't, despite being similar ranges.

McGrath has surged up the rankings in the last 2 months. Was rated late first early second, now been talked about as a certain top 5 pick.

Just you wait and see
As school life is a
It is a woken dream
Aren't you feeling alone?

I guess its just another
I guess its just another
I guess its just another night alone
Blink-182_-_Cheshire_Cat_cover.jpg

Josh schache to sign a 9 year deal.

Harris Andrews to become pm.

Rockliff to join Catholic Church, find inner peace, traded to Vatican for a top 10 pick

:thumbsu:
Let this be true

Could add:
6) Recruit 2 gun players with early picks
7) Trade in 2 vg KPDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back