Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist s**t stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 55 29.1%
  • Total s**t Stain

Votes: 96 50.8%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Like his old man loves going against the popular opinion

every comment makes h8m sound like a miserable campaigner
Bunch of attention seekers. Graham is a w***er who thinks he knows everything. His penchant for always taking the opposite view is his way of seeking attention. He has always said that Port supporters suffer from an inferiority complex over the Crows, meanwhile spending most of his life potting Port. I mean the guy has never got over Port constantly beating his s**t club in grand finals whilst winning more flags in a row than Glenelg has won in its entire history. Kane is no different.

They're not even his opinions.

It's just a pathetic attempt of being like Colin cowherd

And here I was thinking this was a generic insultname like Nigel Nofriends, and not a real idiot ;) Ya learn something new every day. Unlike Kane.

Kane came to my school in 2004 and spent most of the time there on his phone. I remember a few of us went up to him to try talk to him (we were about 10 years old) and he just waved us away and said he was busy every time, eventually just walking out of the school grounds and leaving

He was probably networking with someone at the MFS to get a foot in the door

Kane came to my school in 2004 and spent most of the time there on his phone. I remember a few of us went up to him to try talk to him (we were about 10 years old) and he just waved us away and said he was busy every time, eventually just walking out of the school grounds and leaving
Just on this, for all of the criticism Matt Thomas has come under as a player, my mail is he was an absolute superstar at school visits - getting there early, learning every single kids name and referring to each kid by name, and staying long after he had to. Fantastic guy from all reports.

Just on this, for all of the criticism Matt Thomas has come under as a player, my mail is he was an absolute superstar at school visits - getting there early, learning every single kids name and referring to each kid by name, and staying long after he had to. Fantastic guy from all reports.
Nah * him too, turned in to a w***er when he went to Richmond and talked crap about us too.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

“I love it”: Why Cornes backs potential homecoming for ex-Port teammate

He’s a Port Adelaide person who we know and love and played football the Port Adelaide way. I think he will be immediately embraced,” he added.

“I like the fact he could work under Ken Hinkley for 12 months if that is the path. If Josh Carr does choose to come to Port Adelaide, I don’t think Port Adelaide will publicly say this is a succession plan for Ken Hinkley.

“But it may be in the back of their mind and if Ken has his head around that, because it would be tough to do, but he’s always been pretty good at putting the footy club in front of himself.

“I think it gives the footy club a lot of stability and a lot of direction.

Stability and Ken putting the club first, um....

but he’s always been pretty good at putting the footy club in front of himself.

SnappyAdventurousCicada-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been completely sucked in by Kane’s run, I’ve donated twice because I continue to be blown away. The daily filming, the stories of the kids he’s doing it for, the people who have joined him for short stints along the way - not going to lie there’s been tears. I have no idea how you run over 60kms a day over and over again. So for this next week I’m just going to see this thread as Kane Cornes post-playing career, still a club champion.

I’ve been completely sucked in by Kane’s run, I’ve donated twice because I continue to be blown away. The daily filming, the stories of the kids he’s doing it for, the people who have joined him for short stints along the way - not going to lie there’s been tears. I have no idea how you run over 60kms a day over and over again. So for this next week I’m just going to see this thread as Kane Cornes post-playing career, still a club champion.

It’s an insane effort.

Back