News Kerr found unresponsive (Family has confirmed he is OK)

Remove this Banner Ad

Man has a big night on the piss and passes out somewhere random.

Only reason it's news is because it's Kerr.

Man has a big night on the piss and passes out somewhere random.

Only reason it's news is because it's Kerr.

Yeah that and he has a history of D&A abuse and was working really hard to stay on the straight and narrow. It's a shame he's had a slip up but it's not the end of the world. Hopefully it serves as a reminder to the power of these addictions (unaware if he was actually addicted or just trying to avoid them to get his life on track) and he can refocus on the good things in his life.

Pretty sure he was just waiting for Hannah's to open ...6am is reasonable wanted breakfast and a beer , growing lad needs food and liquid , Hannah's fault for not opening earlier . During the gold rush I'm sure they would be open 24/7 !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My worst was a mini skip bin behind the old Sands hotel in Scarbs years ago...

School Oval at John Curtain High School.

Woke up Monday morning surrounded by students, had to beat a hasty retreat.

As a 16yr old (1982), after about 2 or so months finished my first ever swing on a land rig, cant remember what town i flew out of but was somewhere in the Pilbara, we downed a ton of tequila before the ansett flight, blacked out almost the second i sat down and got shipwrecked at some stage, woken up by the hosty shaking me and telling me to get off the plane we had landed in Perth, had on a pair of blue king Gs that had gotten really dark due to the piss, thongs and a t-shirt, walked out into the arrivals, dad saw me from a distance, turned around and walked out with look of absolute disgust on his face!

I woke up in a caravan on someones verge with one shoe in Kalgoorlie . I exited the van .
A taxi driver pulled over , took me to a copshop . The cops asked if I had been in a serious car accident . They took me to hospital. My head looked like I fought Mike Tyson . 4 days later a mate comes to hospital and tells me the story of what happened . He was looking for me for days ......

We were invited to a bikie party after the Uranium testing plant I worked at had its finalising work do at a hotel , Free alcahol and I was a naive 18 year old . At this afterparty I followed a chick who had a nice arse in a pair of jeans ( my last memory ) who happened to be a bikie bosses girlfriend . My mate saw several bikies kicking my head . He copped similar trying to help me . The bikies said they were gonna throw me down a mineshaft as this was in Kalgoorlie .
Guess they didnt throw me down a mineshaft or I am a good climber when paralytic .

I woke up in a caravan on someones verge with one shoe in Kalgoorlie . I exited the van .
A taxi driver pulled over , took me to a copshop . The cops asked if I had been in a serious car accident . They took me to hospital. My head looked like I fought Mike Tyson . 4 days later a mate comes to hospital and tells me the story of what happened . He was looking for me for days ......

We were invited to a bikie party after the Uranium testing plant I worked at had its finalising work do at a hotel , Free alcahol and I was a naive 18 year old . At this afterparty I followed a chick who had a nice arse in a pair of jeans ( my last memory ) who happened to be a bikie bosses girlfriend . My mate saw several bikies kicking my head . He copped similar trying to help me . The bikies said they were gonna throw me down a mineshaft as this was in Kalgoorlie .
Guess they didnt throw me down a mineshaft or I am a good climber when paralytic .
Did you go back and challenge the bikie boss to a knife fight, kill him and ride off on his bike with the nice arse sitting on the back?

You live a wild life, Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back