Game Day Kissing a Frog - Fremantle vs St Kilda Sunday 2nd July Domain Stadium 14:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I should have referred it back to previous weeks - I agree it looks a little odd in this instance.
Yeah I noticed it to in previous weeks which is why I posted early in both threads (the first post is mine in the changes thread as well) to try and stop the 10 posts saying the exact same thing across multiple threads.

edit - next time maybe I'll link to the changes thread one as well ;)

Hey I'm not the one who won't let us talk about GoT in the Hodor thread.
So many times I wrote something in the Hodor thread and then deleted it because of spoilers for those people who we might eventually convince to start watching it.

Is this the GoT thread now? I've got some thoughts I need to get off my mind. Where do I go for House of Cards though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each week instead of having a handful of posts that probably should be in the changes thread being in the preview thread I think we should spend a page or two talking about how we might stop it from happening. Perhaps another page on the latest trendy tv show going around. Throw in some of that risk aversion gold. Some late autopsy from those that took a short holiday immediately following the previous week's game. A bit of melting over player X not being considered for both the coming game and previous weeks. Some outrage at why spud Y is still in the B22. And most importantly lots and lots of posting about heights and 2cm differences. Ah screw it, may as well merge in the votes and goal kicker competition as well. I mean having just a Freo Discussion and Non Freo Discussion thread would avoid a lot of scrolling.

Reiwoldt was limping around a bit last game.

Play Logue on him? Poor guy
Put Mal Michael on him :'(:'(:'(

RE: Preview/Changes thread, if the preview thread is up on Monday, everything should go in there. Gameday thread opens on Gameday and is locked after the final siren. Autopsy thread runs until Preview thread is up. Just my two bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back