Koschitzke 2 weeks. Corey 0 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 7, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Swansea, Wizards
Jesus.

What more can the AFL do for their sweethearts.

Humorous O'Keefe also got off as well.

Corey dumps Steven on his head. Identical tackles.''

And don't forget people, don't use injury as an excuse. Because if Duncan was concussed - he cannot play on, remember.

So, there was no injury sustained to either player receiving the tackles, Duncan or Steven.

I don't understand how it is possible that Koschitzke gets 2 weeks and Corey gets zero. Identical result to the receiving player. Both dangerous.

Yet one gets two, one gets zero.

Koschitzke has 40% loading - yep. But then why doesn't Corey get 1 week?

I hear North Melbourne and Port are going to challenge the decision.

But seriously, Duncan looked hurt (moreso than Steven) and Kosi had 40% loading or something like it. Unlucky, but it seems a semi-reasonable decision. Although I don't think anyone believes tackles like that should be cited at all.

I believe Kosi's impact will be higher than Corey's because Duncan had to go off, Steven took his kick. Also extra loading for Kosi's bad record.

Let's wait till the actual report comes out before we start claiming conspiracy. Only a week ago Selwood got a ridiculously over-charged 4 weeks for intentional conduct while Campbell Brown gets off with reckless.

Conspiracy claims are just pathetic. The MRP are a joke, but it's luck whether a team gets a good run or not.

I believe Kosi's impact will be higher than Corey's because Duncan had to go off, Steven took his kick. Also extra loading for Kosi's bad record.

Let's wait till the actual report comes out before we start claiming conspiracy. Only a week ago Selwood got a ridiculously over-charged 4 weeks for intentional conduct while Campbell Brown gets off with reckless.

Conspiracy claims are just pathetic. The MRP are a joke, but it's luck whether a team gets a good run or not.
You can understand my frustration though. Surely.

It seems so ****ing ludicrous.

Jesus.

And don't forget people, don't use injury as an excuse. Because if Duncan was concussed - he cannot play on, remember.

So, there was no injury sustained to either player receiving the tackles, Duncan or Steven.

He was clearly hurt and that is why Kosi got 2, Trengove got 2 and Mumford got 2. All players were hurt and that is the difference. Why is it so hard to understand??

If Stevens got up and struggled to walk Corey would have got weeks. If you sling tackle you roll the dice - if you hurt the player you get weeks if the player is fine you get to play the following week. Easy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear North Melbourne and Port are going to challenge the decision.

But seriously, Duncan looked hurt (moreso than Steven) and Kosi had 40% loading or something like it. Unlucky, but it seems a semi-reasonable decision. Although I don't think anyone believes tackles like that should be cited at all.
Looked more injured?

Both looked dazed to me. Duncan obviously wasn't concussed if he played on, right?

Jesus.

I don't understand how it is possible that Koschitzke gets 2 weeks and Corey gets zero. Identical result to the receiving player. Both dangerous.

Yet one gets two, one gets zero.

Koschitzke has 40% loading - yep. But then why doesn't Corey get 1 week?

Corey got a reprimand due to good record. Do some research before chucking a hissy fit.

Corey did get reprimanded the difference being that Duncan was ko'd....but compare Kosi's with buddy, who only got a week for a blatant elbow and I just don't understand. And can someone please explain why hunt was given a week?

Of course I can, but everyone cops their lunacy sometimes.

The points are out. As I said, Kosi only got one more activation point than Corey (medium impact as opposed to low impact), but his bad record increased the penalty by 40%.

It actually does make sense and is consistent on the points system. I agree however that it's unfair.

Corey did get reprimanded the difference being that Duncan was ko'd....but compare Kosi's with buddy, who only got a week for a blatant elbow and I just don't understand. And can someone please explain why hunt was given a week?
But if Duncan was Ko'd - how come he came back on too the field?

Concussion = you're done.

So I don't understand?

He was clearly hurt and that is why Kosi got 2, Trengove got 2 and Mumford got 2. All players were hurt and that is the difference. Why is it so hard to understand??

If Stevens got up and struggled to walk Corey would have got weeks. If you sling tackle you roll the dice - if you hurt the player you get weeks if the player is fine you get to play the following week. Easy!
Corey rolled the dice slamming Steven directly on his head.

He didn't get any weeks.

I can understand - I agree with you that the penalty handed out to Kosi is a joke - don't think him or Corey should have even had a case to answer - so the 40% loading shouldn't have come into it.

You're right it is ludicrous. But I hate the victim mentality.

Difference between Kosi and Corey according to the MRP was impact. Corey low, Kosi medium.

Both were Negligent and high - and Kosi's bad record means he can't get it down to one week.

EDIT: Not saying it's right, but that's their legalese distinction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back