PNess

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2003
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Here's the weekly ladder preview. It focuses primarily on climbing the ladder short term (how high can we go if we win this week) and excludes draws.

Best case - 6th. With Blues and Dogs meeting we can only jump one with our inferior pctage. Pies and Saints look to have certain wins but Tigers are a chance to beat Freo over here.

screenhunter01jul081626.jpg

Worst case - 8th. We'd lose and Swans beat Roos to take our spot. A real possibility. 3 wins plus % from top 4. Still good % in front of Roos.

screenhunter02jul081627.jpg

Likely (according to betting) - 8th. Much like scenario above.

screenhunter03jul081631.jpg

Likely (according to us) - 6th. A game clear in 6th but % from Dogs and 2 wins and % off Freo in 4th.

screenhunter04jul081631.jpg

and btw - how on earth do the Blues and Hawks have 38pts in your first scenario? 9 wins is 36pts and always has been.

It says 36pts, the images have been shrunk and look distorted. View it here...http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3546/screenhunter01jul081626.jpg

You forgot the possibility of a draw between Dogs and Blues. If that happened and we won its 5th for the Hawkers!!!

As I said "excludes draws". But yes, 5th with a Blues/Dogs draw would be nice!

I think Freo's injuries are going to start catching up to them and will slide out of the four. Especially if we can score a win against them down in Tassie and one or two others can pluck wins here and there.

Would be horrible if we finished 8th and they finished 5th though!

If we can get two wins from our next three we can do absolutely anything. How likely is it? I've got no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back