PNess

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2003
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Here's the weekly ladder preview. It focuses primarily on climbing the ladder short term (how high can we go if we win this week) and excludes draws.

Best case - 7th. With Swans and Blues clashing the winner move into 6th, while we move a game ahead of the loser. Dogs, Pies and Dockers lose leaving the door open for a top 4 assult. Call me crazy but I actually think Power could knock off the Dogs. Would rather Blues win to minimise chance of us playing interstate.

screenhunter87jul141113.jpg

Worst case - 8th. We'd lose but stay in the 8 as Roos have poor %. Dogs, Pies, Dockers win making it tough to stay in touch with top 4. Swans win giving them some momentum for when we clash in 3 weeks.

screenhunter03jul151120.jpg

Likely (according to betting) - 7th. Still 2 games and % from top 4.

screenhunter84jul141108.jpg

Surely we could get as high as 5th with the unlikely results of a draw between Carlton and Sydney, Port to defeat the Bulldogs by 140 points, Melbourne to defeat Freo by 100 and we beat Brisbane by 150.

I know it's high unlikely but if you are going to do a best and worst you have to include ALL the possibilities:D

Surely we could get as high as 5th with the unlikely results of a draw between Carlton and Sydney, Port to defeat the Bulldogs by 140 points, Melbourne to defeat Freo by 100 and we beat Brisbane by 150.

I know it's high unlikely but if you are going to do a best and worst you have to include ALL the possibilities:D

Add in Geelong, Collingwood, Fremantle and St Kilda being done tomorrow on salary cap breaches and we might be second by Monday morning.

Best case scenario.;)

Crows for the 8???
They play some good teams in their run home (in Melbourne) but if they can beat Geelong they can beat anyone.

That would be a bigger story than the hawks revival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back