Game Day Round 16, 2023 : Hawks v Blues, 1:10pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's truly embarrassing, Meek. And embarrassing for your teammates for not calling for the swap to get a more nimble player onto Silvagni.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does meek even give a glance to who’s around him, you see it in the soccer a lot, they continually do head checks and mark their team mates, meek won’t even look it’s odd

That's truly embarrassing, Meek. And embarrassing for your teammates for not calling for the swap to get a more nimble player onto Silvagni.

I’d say it’s embarrassing for Sam. We knew Silvagni was going to ruck and didn’t get an appropriate match up for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watching Nash and Worpel who both have really poor skills running through our midfield is not the answer going forward.

We need to get that mix right and more polish around the ball moving forward.

Blanck has been smashed today. Looks like a VFL player

McKay hardly got near it in the first half. Blanck has struggled after half time but the rate Carlton have brought the ball forward, even Chris Langford and Kelvin Moore would struggle in our defence.

Meek is a terrible ruck. He seams to have no awareness of where any of our players are around the stoppage and no touch. I doubt he has one hitout to advantage all day. Can’t jump at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back