League Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Pogba to never captain again?

Even though he wasn't captain, sad and dramatic end coming up for Mou.

The only “Manchester United quality” player we seem to have is David De Gea. Just make him the captain and be done with it.

Pogba isn't quality?

He is. He should just be more consistent.

If Mourinho gets the sack I wouldn’t mind Pogba inserted as captain but if that isn’t going to happen with Mourinho in charge, just give the armband to De Gea.

The only “Manchester United quality” player we seem to have is David De Gea. Just make him the captain and be done with it.

Is he signing a new contract? He needs to commit if he is going to be your leader.

Who knows - he may have signed a new contract and had his agent send it via fax. Apparently that fax machine is dodgy and maybe it didn't go through.

Is he signing a new contract? He needs to commit if he is going to be your leader.

Who knows - he may have signed a new contract and had his agent send it via fax. Apparently that fax machine is dodgy and maybe it didn't go through.

He’s contracted for this season with an option for a further season. I know the club and David have been in talks for an extension so hopefully that gets sorted soon. Real Madrid are out of the picture now but de Gea still needs to be extended before Barcelona decides they want a new keeper.

He’s contracted for this season with an option for a further season. I know the club and David have been in talks for an extension so hopefully that gets sorted soon. Real Madrid are out of the picture now but de Gea still needs to be extended before Barcelona decides they want a new keeper.
he's not good enough with his feet to play for barca.

This Pogba stuff isnt going to end well

He shouldn't have said what he did, Mourinho isn't the type that will just let it slide.

I sympathize with Mourinho on that one. Thought his comments on Jones and Bailly in penalties were a bit bizarre though.

Mount didn't look out of place.
Do you still have Kyle Scott on the books. Remember seeing an youth cup game a few years back. United v Chelsea, think you won by 5 or 6 and it could have been more.

Mount and Scott dominated and looked a class apart. Tammy Abraham too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you still have Kyle Scott on the books. Remember seeing an youth cup game a few years back. United v Chelsea, think you won by 5 or 6 and it could have been more.

Mount and Scott dominated and looked a class apart. Tammy Abraham too.

Scotts at Telstar in the Eerste Divisie on loan, but hes not on the same level as Mount who'll be our best acamedy product since Terry. Mount is going to be a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back