Lets all laugh at.... MANCHESTER UNITED

Remove this Banner Ad

Who have Liverpool drawn in the CL in the past couple of years.....oh wait.

Pretty sure a group consisting of Marsielle, Olympiakos and Dortmund is much harder than a group consisting of Basel, Benfica and some ****ing other team.

Also Udinese who are flying high in Serie A.

Who was that Italian **** on here slagging us off for struggling against them?

Frankster or something like that. All I know is that he supports Carlton too. Doesn't bode well for the stereotype of Carlton supporters being mostly Italian haha.

what is the point of this thread?,big teams lose games every week? my team Arsenal has lost, Chelsea has lost, Manchester United has lost, Manchester City has lose and Liverpool has lost. Why don't we create a "lets all laugh at" thread for all these teams?

Is the point of this thread to generate discussion on Manchester United's performance this season or what? sorry I just don't understand the value of threads like these.

what is the point of this thread?,big teams lose games every week? my team Arsenal has lost, Chelsea has lost, Manchester United has lost, Manchester City has lose and Liverpool has lost. Why don't we create a "lets all laugh at" thread for all these teams?

Is the point of this thread to generate discussion on Manchester United's performance this season or what? sorry I just don't understand the value of threads like these.
quite clearly you were a Manchester United fan until this morning, have since become an arsenal fan but still retain feelings towards your former team.
chelsea qualified top from a difficult group
arsenal qualified top from a difficult group
Manchester city had a very difficult group and in their first effort accumulated 10 points. a good effort.
manchester united didn't qualify from a group consisting of two league one standard teams and one who'd struggle to beat adelaide united.

quite clearly you were a Manchester United fan until this morning, have since become an arsenal fan but still retain feelings towards your former team.
chelsea qualified top from a difficult group
arsenal qualified top from a difficult group
Manchester city had a very difficult group and in their first effort accumulated 10 points. a good effort.
manchester united didn't qualify from a group consisting of two league one standard teams and one who'd struggle to beat adelaide united.

Spurs first effort in the CL and they made the quarters.

Don't give me this first year bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry Man United fans, you can still watch your team in the Champions league this season.........
On the History channel.

BREAKING NEWS! Samir Nasri has signed a new lucrative contract with the promise of champions league football!
Sammy loves his Sky+ package

United are red,
City are blue,
They both outspent Arsenal,
But Arsenal got through.

A tip for any Manchester United fans wanting to make a nice pasta sauce, most herbs are nice but you cant beat basil.

Stuff Scumchester United. Stuff Scumchester City.

At least our "living the dream" looks like lasting for more than the season Leeds had.

We'll just have to suffer with our top spot in the league, league cup semi, FA Cup and Europa League competitions to play for.

boys jump on the mighty spurs.

I'll tell you one thing, we will finish higher than manshitster united in the league this year.

Looking forward to champions league next year!

boys jump on the mighty spurs.

I'll tell you one thing, we will finish higher than manshitster united in the league this year.

Looking forward to champions league next year!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Leeds will get further in the FA Cup than Man City.

This is a terrible attempt at trolling.

They'll finish above you in the Premier League.

Don't worry Man United fans, you can still watch your team in the Champions league this season.........
On the History channel.

BREAKING NEWS! Samir Nasri has signed a new lucrative contract with the promise of champions league football!
Sammy loves his Sky+ package

United are red,
City are blue,
They both outspent Arsenal,
But Arsenal got through.

A tip for any Manchester United fans wanting to make a nice pasta sauce, most herbs are nice but you cant beat basil.

Stuff Scumchester United. Stuff Scumchester City.
love it..... and non-fiction as well. :thumbsu:

Whats more funny is the overrated premier league...just rubbish
nah. manchester united are funnier.
the name's appropriate because they're playing like 11 bed sheets at the moment.
in fact hang up a quilt cover on the cross bar and it would've probably had a better season than de gea has to date.

Leeds will get further in the FA Cup than Man City.

To be honest, just making it through to the third round is a pretty good achievement for Leeds so I'm not going to have a go. I think it's great when the lower division clubs go on a cup run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back