Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, is this really that big of a deal.

Outrage and complaining are national sports in the country now.

The notion of the whinging Pom ain't got nothing on Australia nowadays.

That version of Thunda is nothing new, he just looks grumpy now. Certainly not news.

And we have awesome new imagery that is so strong and traditional...

fu** that's embarrassing

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So this is a troll taking the p*** presumably?

Couldn't see the Club using those graphics even if Gil told them to.

They are just not that stupid.

......well!!!

1571979417582.png

Not sure where to put it, but Davies says that Watts will be ready for pre-season and that the coaches see him as a defender across halfback that will push up onto the wing.

It's time for the wingback idea with Watts and Westhoff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put it, but Davies says that Watts will be ready for pre-season and that the coaches see him as a defender across halfback that will push up onto the wing.

It's time for the wingback idea with Watts and Westhoff.
I think it's the best postion(s) for Watts but Westhoff cripes how long do we flog the idea of this bloke having anything remotely to do with moving forward as a team.

I think it's the best postion(s) for Watts but Westhoff cripes how long do we flog the idea of this bloke having anything remotely to do with moving forward as a team.

Remember, Premiership2025.

When 34yo Jack and 39yo Justin will ascend the dais and collect their maiden medallions exactly as planned.

I'm confused.
If we're not allowed to be called Port then why do we have a 'PortStore' and t-shirts with Port on them?

View attachment 770593
I too received that confusing email today.

The Port Store is not run by the PAFC and the PAFC forgot to send them the memo.

Until he retires or we find somebody better.

queenstown power has a good ring to it (they're the crows currently)

could our soft metrosexual millenial footballers hack playing in the hail on gravel though?

3ce350f0516be007396654289517c087

Can we underline the word Power then?

Or should that be power without an upper case 'p'?

And does the word "the" have a capital 'T' or lower case "t"?

And the term "the Power" would not have inverted commas as a part of the description - I have just done that to avoid confusion about that specific words in the definition we are talking about!

So in summary, we can have the "p" word underlined and italicised, but not capitalised, nor bolded, but perhaps partially capitalised, and the precedent "the" is ok, or maybe even "The", which can (or need not necessarily) be underlined, but just avoid the capitalised version "THE", which should also not be bolded nor underlined, and potentially not italicised?

Got it.

Now for "Port", "Port Adelaide" and "PA".

1572131499540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back