Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL someone actually bought it :drunk::drunk::drunk:

It's surprising how easy it is to make some good coin on there, just need a little patience, in the last week a bit of trading has upgraded both my lines & paid for a nice Sherman, its candy from babies stuff.

I really don't like you cockliff! Haha.

What was the ultimate legend Vick? 93 OVR?
The one I pulled was 93 - there are five Ultimate Legend Vick pieces that you put together to make a 97. The 97 is going for 1.7-1.8, so pretty weird for just one part of that set to go for 680k

Can someone explain MUT for me? I've never gotten into any of the ultimate team stuff in either Madden or fifa but figure it will be a good way to pass the off season.
Madden meets football cards. You do solos, play online to acquire packs of cards to upgrade your team.

It's a huge cash grab for EA but it's pretty fun, imo. Find MUT online plays so much differently to regs/CFM

Can someone explain MUT for me? I've never gotten into any of the ultimate team stuff in either Madden or fifa but figure it will be a good way to pass the off season.

It can become addictive building a decent team & there's some gambling elements too it which don't sit that well with me, buy yeah it's fun. I've refused to spend one cent along the way & you don't need too unless you've got to have that god squad now.

I've seen that happen a fair bit (the ball bouncing around 3+ times) but never recovered like that for a TD, brutal way to lose.

I've seen that happen a fair bit (the ball bouncing around 3+ times) but never recovered like that for a TD, brutal way to lose.
I've seen it for turnovers which is bad enough but a winning TD/

* Madden

Move to the AFC? I don’t know if I’m even going to be able to play madden again after that!!

How the **** did Moore go from four picks in the first half to god in the second? That missed FG was ******* crap, especially cause I thought your FG (not the last one) looked short.

I did however get lucky with two LONG third downs to Amendola... I still can’t believe I blew a 17pt lead - amazing game though. Thanks man

I was refuse to ever play Madden again if that s**t happened to me!

How the course of our league history would end been different if Cockliff38 didnt regain his will to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok 85 OVR, not bad.

I'll trade you my pick from rounds 1, 2 and 3 of next seasons draft for Whitfield? Deal?

But ideally would like to get this done before I need to sign Brees so I have the cap room
I’m not trading him dude
Just wanted to see If gg would give up 3 too 5 picks haha

Back