Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lag was so bad in couple of my games over the weekend I've given up on pats & fgs period, which strangely seems to be helping my game...

& had an extra 150k lying around & saw Center OOP Bo Jackson...gets of the line quick for screens etc;)

Out of interest how do you fair online ? Do you tend to get poor games overall playing randoms ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I dont play a great deal online due to the lag, some days it's fine, other days it just ruins the experience & get both extremes - those I can beat down by the end of the 1st quarter & then those who can do similar to me but in general, most games are competitive, it can be great fun.

Are you still doing MUT?

Haven’t played too much recently but got team to 80 odd. Ego battered after season 3 and have needed to play other games to get the fun feeling back.
Really like MUT but also felt like I was coming in too late and had missed most of the fun.

I dont play a great deal online due to the lag, some days it's fine, other days it just ruins the experience & get both extremes - those I can beat down by the end of the 1st quarter & then those who can do similar to me but in general, most games are competitive, it can be great fun.

I had assumed that due to lag players would just quit and move on. A good rage lag quit rather than a bad loss quit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have to address the lag issue in '19. I read a while ago that lag wasn't a big problem in '17, can you guys confirm?

picked up Saquon Barkley for completing the Draft challenges & flipped him for $650k, now have a mil coins & no idea what to do with them...

Apparently Rex was one of the good guys at EA, would make the time to listen to & take on player concerns etc, join them in streams to discuss the game so opinion seems to be that his leaving at this point does not bode well for Madden 19 & maybe EA are taking the game in a direction that didn't sit well with him.

Back