Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely All-Madden

Too easy to just let the AI takeover on D when playing all madden.

All-pro is a good middle ground, the AI doesnt takeover much and user skill on D is a priority.

Humans have a smoothness to their movements. When it's too fast on Madden they move too unrealistically around. I'd have the setting SLOW and ALL PRO. So there's that smoothness to it.
Wtf r u smoking. Slow and all pro is ridiculous. Thats primary school football level. Fast and all-madden

Whatever doesnt matter

Will download tonight. The 10HR EA Access period starts tomorrow I think.

Excited to try the target passing and see how hard it's going to be to get a handle on.

RIP my internet over the weekend

Madden and Uncharted Lost Legacy out early nextweek with pre-loads over the weekend.

Its going to be like 75-80GB to download those games. And watching pre-season games over the weekend.

The NFL is fast

Always thought it was a fast game, but it's extremely fast. I'll never forget when I was on the field for a game a few years back and Darrius Heyward-Bey ran an out route right and he was coming right toward me, got about a metre from me and then was able to stop instantaneously. The speed that these guys go at for their size, not to mention all the pads and gear they wear, is quite amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always thought it was a fast game, but it's extremely fast. I'll never forget when I was on the field for a game a few years back and Darrius Heyward-Bey ran an out route right and he was coming right toward me, got about a metre from me and then was able to stop instantaneously. The speed that these guys go at for their size, not to mention all the pads and gear they wear, is quite amazing.
You ain't seen fast till you see Brasher at an all you can eat bar

Back