FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

that will eat away at Stacey as she had an inferiority complex about KC from the start & michael’s ended up banging her.

Dip my hat to him.

Oh he has won MAFS by a street this year.

More real people. Less plastic cosmetic tarts, less useless, clueless, self serving ****** and less "high profile" bloggers/vloggers/instas/influencers.

Or bring back "Farmer wants a wife" FFS. It had a way better success rate.

Farmer’s back on Ch7. It’ll be on after House Rules.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

More real people. Less plastic cosmetic tarts, less useless, clueless, self serving ****** and less "high profile" bloggers/vloggers/instas/influencers.

Real people can * off. I know plenty of them and I don't want to watch them on TV.

I know it keeps the click bait going and too hard but last night would of been better if it was more recent.

We wouldn't have had to sit through Ivan and Aleks pretending as they may not have been able to keep it going for so long and Michael and KC could of announced they were together.

Real people can fu** off. I know plenty of them and I don't want to watch them on TV.

This. If anything there was not enough nutcases this year. Was zero entertainment after Hayley left.

Too much Michel too no one cares about her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Michael and KC will last but they have a chance as from people that know him they say Michael was himself on the show. So she knows what she is getting. That is always a good start.

I couldn't work KC out during the show. She seemed a bit of a clinger but I think she is in it for the fame.

I doubt Michael and KC will last but they have a chance as from people that know him they say Michael was himself on the show. So she knows what she is getting. That is always a good start.

I couldn't work KC out during the show. She seemed a bit of a clinger but I think she is in it for the fame.

KC seems a down to earth girl, but she does like nice things. Actually think if they give it time, that relationship may work.

So no evidence of Stacey banging Mikey
No evidence of Michael “macking” out with Hayley
No evidence of anything

Wonder how much these people were paid to stay on the show and make up scandals to keep viewers around.

So no evidence of Stacey banging Mikey
No evidence of Michael “macking” out with Hayley
No evidence of anything

Wonder how much these people were paid to stay on the show and make up scandals to keep viewers around.

I have my doubts about Mikey's story, the evidence that they slept together is minimal. I do agree a bit with Stacey that she didn't have much to lose at the end by admitting to it.

No doubt they were spending time together. Why he would make it up I don't know though. I don't buy the whole 'coming clean' comment, I don't think he had to bring it up unless he wanted the drama.

My guess is she gave him a BJ, he embellished the story and she doesn't want to admit to that so hasn't mentioned it. So she is telling the truth but not the whole truth

I have my doubts about Mikey's story, the evidence that they slept together is minimal. I do agree a bit with Stacey that she didn't have much to lose at the end by admitting to it.

No doubt they were spending time together. Why he would make it up I don't know though. I don't buy the whole 'coming clean' comment, I don't think he had to bring it up unless he wanted the drama.

As if 10 second Mikey would have lasted long enough for Stacey to count it as rooting anyway

They are probably married or already in a relationship, or my theory only idiots and desperadoes go on this show

They are probably married or already in a relationship, or my theory only idiots and desperadoes go on this show
Dapper has basically said this during or after the last 2 or 3 seasons, but people either don't realise how bad the contracts are, or they forget that only people desperate for their 15 mins would agree to it

Dapper has basically said this during or after the last 2 or 3 seasons, but people either don't realise how bad the contracts are, or they forget that only people desperate for their 15 mins would agree to it

DapperJong is a fraud, bailed on this thread when the show turned to s**t, enjoy editing Mongolian horse pr0n mate.

This season turned s**t because it started s**t.

We had to work very hard from day 1 to make the cast as likeable as previous seasons and we could only do so much.

It gets really s**t towards the end because they wanted to leave but the execs convinced them to stay. Not good telly.

I don't think the series needs a reboot, it just needs to treat the cast differently. They need to acknowledge that the show and the casts life are intertwined and show them how to deal with it better. The cast want to come out looking good to the world but whatever instincts they're using are working against them. Going rogue and "exposing" stuff doesn't help them.

I actually told one of the execs to go and study how Vince McMahon does it. I'm not kidding. The cast need to know the meaning of Kayfabe.

And yes we need different experts. they are s**t.

This season turned s**t because it started s**t.

We had to work very hard from day 1 to make the cast as likeable as previous seasons and we could only do so much.

It gets really s**t towards the end because they wanted to leave but the execs convinced them to stay. Not good telly.

I don't think the series needs a reboot, it just needs to treat the cast differently. They need to acknowledge that the show and the casts life are intertwined and show them how to deal with it better. The cast want to come out looking good to the world but whatever instincts they're using are working against them. Going rogue and "exposing" stuff doesn't help them.

I actually told one of the execs to go and study how Vince McMahon does it. I'm not kidding. The cast need to know the meaning of Kayfabe.

And yes we need different experts. they are s**t.

Actually agree with you.

The only thing I'll say is the boring "wedding episodes" could be condensed to 1 night. They are boring, no one care about them. They went on far too long...and for the love of goodness sakes don't bring back unlikeable people...no Lizzie's please!

Experts need reboot, 100% agree. I'd keep John, the other two can go.

The only thing I'll say is the boring "wedding episodes" could be condensed to 1 night. They are boring, no one care about them.

I have told you about 5000 that you are wrong on this front. A massive part of the ratings come from people who want happy couples and they love the weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back