FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Well.....alright then. Sweet innocent Belinda had a 73yo club owner boyfriend who is currently on charges of assault.

Strong daddy issues!

Ev3HodOVkAIPwL7.jpg

Ev3HodMVkAMqepk.jpg

I seriously cannot believe how quickly the thread moved past this.

I don’t even know if you can call it daddy issues. Are granddaddy issues a thing?

I don’t even know if you can call it daddy issues. Are granddaddy issues a thing?
oh lord lol. I don’t remember it being mentioned in this thread. This just makes her behaviour all the more perplexing.

Interesting mental image. Obviously she’s going cowgirl

In relation to Patrick, I don’t thing she wants to have to think about the deed as it’s happening, not very consensual but there u go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily the worst group of people there’ve ever selected.

Most boring episode ever tonight.

Hey producers, we all know Coco and Cams soon alleged affair is manufactured.

Might as just give us plenty of salacious flesh. It really wouldn’t be morally worse

Put a sulky on her and drive her around Menangle!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That's a big straight, she wouldn't make it.

I see in her home town of Perth a couple of days ago, a woman was arrested for driving her car down the front straight of Gloucester Park while the horses in the next race were forming up on the back straight. She was later taken to hospital, maybe it was Bec?

I'm now in Perth, first night of quarantine, it's 2:15am and I just caught up 30 pages.

I know who Pharlap reminds me of now, the dentist's wife in the first Hangover movie. A truly horrible human being.

I'm now in Perth, first night of quarantine, it's 2:15am and I just caught up 30 pages.

I know who Pharlap reminds me of now, the dentist's wife in the first Hangover movie. A truly horrible human being.

"Banged the waiter" ""He wasn't just a waiter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back