FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Hey DapperJong
My lovely has a question for you after I'm literally reading out your answers to questions here..

Is it true that Jake has had a really really good edit, when he is actually a ******* as well?

Just admit you love mafs. Its ok- most of the poster itt are men.
Yeah but I don't actually watch each episode, I just can't be bothered with the drama and bullshit mostly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey DapperJong
My lovely has a question for you after I'm literally reading out your answers to questions here..

Is it true that Jake has had a really really good edit, when he is actually a ******* as well?

Not really. He is just dumb as a door knob.

The more you read about this though, the more you start to feel like you could believe that Bryce actually wasn't behaving as badly as the other cast members were trying so hard to have everyone believe

The more you read about this though, the more you start to feel like you could believe that Bryce actually wasn't behaving as badly as the other cast members were trying so hard to have everyone believe
I actually believe that he was dicking her around at the start then probably realized she had her head screwed on and actually ended up liking her

I’m not a fan of him, but I don’t think he is as much of a campaigner as he has been portrayed. One of the those people who have no idea how to articulate themselves and just comes across as a massive campaigner.

At the start I reckon he had no intention of hanging around

As much as his mrs is a doormat, she actually had the right intentions unlike any of the others and seems pretty successful in what she does. What other option does that bloke have now anyways, given everyone in AUS can’t stand him lol

Last edited:
That's the best part tho.

/thinking of going to v West Coast might see u at LOTI?
Yeah I'm going to the footy next weekend but taking the boy so no pub before hand I'm afraid..

I'd check with LOTI before locking them in though, a few of us went before the Lions game and the beer garden was being used for meals and we could only go to this pokey little area in the gaming room 👎

Mel and Dan would have been a nice couple too.

It's a shame they weren't matched. One of the few couples in MAFS history that might have gone the distance. Liss would have cooked up a steak for Dan every night and they live happily ever after.

Not really. He is just dumb as a door knob.

That explains plenty. What a numpty.

I was surprised you said the experts weren't clued up on all the on and off camera drama before commitment ceremonies and dinner parties. I've always assumed their responses were virtually scripted and followed whatever narrative the producers wanted.

Yeah I'm going to the footy next weekend but taking the boy so no pub before hand I'm afraid..

I'd check with LOTI before locking them in though, a few of us went before the Lions game and the beer garden was being used for meals and we could only go to this pokey little area in the gaming room 👎
Yep i know exactly what you are referring to. Cheers for the heads up

followed whatever narrative the producers wanted.
That comes after in the edit basically. They talk a lot, there's plenty to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back