Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

8a9a8f75103c1b170410b5c4e6fde0f1

Bomber getting the royal treatment from The Hun now that he's a newly ex Fox employee and no longer any use to Essendon FC.

Reminds me of the picture they used on Milne all those years ago.

Kind of interesting, I’m not sure this is how it works but if he was in any massive trouble with the law you would think they would stop him leaving the Country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s drawing quite an impressive bow.

More likely the inner Essendon sanctum got drawn into the underworld with their supplements program and because of their high profiles, are now under the thumb of some undesirable characters..

sought out more than drawn into.....

I hope we get an update on whether he's eating after landing, and importantly, whether he's calm while doing so.

Here's Donald Trump eating his pizza backwards just for added impact.

cyTz9JZ.gif

I actually agree with this. The tip of the pizza is the best bit, crust the worst, so you eat the crust first and the tip last to maximize your pizza loving good vibes

sought out more than drawn into.....

A couple of years ago, friend of mine got himself into trouble with the meth, which led to him renting a house in his name for the family of crack dealing aboriginals he was scoring off.

Suspect Bomber has found himself in a similar predicament - a combination of keeping his dealers sweet, ensuring access to whatever he is tweaked out on, with perhaps a veiled threat of exposure has led to him offering to have them stay in his place - without the bikies names being on the title so it's harder for the cops to trace them.

He's involved in whatever trafficking was going on, it's just a question of how involved.

It's odd that he's been allowed to leave the country, but if the cops haven't charged him and made him surrender his passport then how can they stop him?

A couple of years ago, friend of mine got himself into trouble with the meth, which led to him renting a house in his name for the family of crack dealing aboriginals he was scoring off.

Suspect Bomber has found himself in a similar predicament - a combination of keeping his dealers sweet, ensuring access to whatever he is tweaked out on, with perhaps a veiled threat of exposure has led to him offering to have them stay in his place - without the bikies names being on the title so it's harder for the cops to trace them.

He's involved in whatever trafficking was going on, it's just a question of how involved.

It's odd that he's been allowed to leave the country, but if the cops haven't charged him and made him surrender his passport then how can they stop him?

Well if he is as involved as you say I would've thought his passport would've been cancelled. So it's not that odd really at all then is it?
You're making some massive accusations there that you really need to be careful saying in a public forum. Just saying.

Sorry about your friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back