Solved Martin Bryant and Port Arthur

Remove this Banner Ad

agree wholeheartedly, except for the part about them being awesome. honestly, i'm just too much of an intolerant prick. these faux intellectuals with their conceited arrogance s**t me to tears. which is why you won't be surprised i'm banned from that part of the BF forums :D
Ahhh it's all fun and games man. Just remember that if you genuinely believe the New World Order were trying to warn people about the 9/11 attacks via the Back To The Future movie (check out the thread on it here), you're probably not mentally right...

There is evidence of Bryant walking not a Hobart nightspot with a gym bag and having a good look around. There is evidence to suggest he had firearms with him at this time. He was going to do it somewhere at sometime and chose Port Arthur as it was a place he was familiar with during his childhood.

A mate of mine went there a couple of years ago and reckoned there was nothing written anywhere about the Port Arthur massacre.No one talked about it either.I guess it's just too upsetting.
I went to Port Arthur a few years back now and it was surreal when I stood in the old broad arrow cafe. It's now a gutted building, actually very small, so if someone stood there and took out a rifle you'd have very little chance of escape. As was the case. The big open grounds next to the prison were eerie also, as this was a visual I saw many times on the news.

There is no mention whatsoever of the massacre, albeit a very small plaque at the entrance to the grounds. Where were most of the victims killed?

I went to Port Arthur a few years back now and it was surreal when I stood in the old broad arrow cafe. It's now a gutted building, actually very small, so if someone stood there and took out a rifle you'd have very little chance of escape. As was the case. The big open grounds next to the prison were eerie also, as this was a visual I saw many times on the news.

There is no mention whatsoever of the massacre, albeit a very small plaque at the entrance to the grounds. Where were most of the victims killed?

Was there a few weeks ago. At the rear of the remains of the Broad Arrow Cafe there is now a reflection pool and a monument in the shape of a cross detailing the names of each of the victims. Whilst they don't draw a lot attention to the memorial and it is quite discreet, it is well done. (below is not my picture)

57479977-family-and-friends-of-those-killed-in-the-gettyimages.jpg

20 years ago today.

They said 10 years ago that they were not going to have another memorial but it seems that the community and victims are have healed significantly since that time. still, everytime i hear that damm conspiracy, i feel for the people involved in this tragedy and just wish those nutters who spread this would think about them for once.

There's a thread on the conspiracy board to discuss whether he's guilty. That is where it belongs, as he plead guilty and was caught at the final crime scene.
I'm guessing the 2+ pages worth of conspiracy theories were deleted in this thread. Fair enough too. Not the sort of thread to be discussing the theories and having delusional people believe that Bryant wasn't the instigator of the massacre.

I'm guessing the 2+ pages worth of conspiracy theories were deleted in this thread. Fair enough too. Not the sort of thread to be discussing the theories and having delusional people believe that Bryant wasn't the instigator of the massacre.

Not deleted, moved to the conspiracy board thread for this.

Recently listened to a podcast on this (Casefile - recommend it highly for those that haven't checked it out) and it filled in a lot of the information I wasn't aware of. Had obviously heard about Port Arthur but only had a basic understanding of it.

While I've got no doubt in my mind it was him, there was some odd points in the case that were quickly glossed over at the time, seemingly.

Seeing the interviews of him back then give me the creeps.

Whats interesting is.

The source of the rifle was a commercial shooter who handed the rifle into Victorian police for destruction.

The rifle was then further sold on by police 'interstate' ending up in Tasmania where the ammunition was not legal, nor avaliable.

The rifle went across state borders through federal customs as government gun dealers.

The government aka John Howard were the source of the semi auto firearm that killed all these people.

John Howard was in the business of fire arm sales. WTF is government doing selling guns when the rifle was handed in under good faith the rifle be destroyed?

Government is somewhat morally culpable at this point. Government were gun dealing and part of one the worst civillian shooting massacres globally.

Bryant was not a legal gun owner and the source of the firearm was the government.

John Howard then deflected the blame to recreational shooters with a taxpayer funded gun buyback where many ended up with modern gun technology.

More other semi automatic firearms were then reported stolen under John Howards scheme sold off to criminals at high prices.

Bryant was an illegal firearm owner. Bryant was a criminal.
Where did Bryant source the rounds? Have we heard this? Without bullets, rifles are useless.

Last edited:
Bryant was a far left greenie living in Tasmania that wanted guns banned. No considerstion for human life what so ever.
Of all the places, he chose Port Arthur.

Incredibly, Bryant also told of concern for wildlife as he planned the atrocity:

Bryant: I used to go to one spot
Detective: To shoot at trees.

Bryant: There's a forestry place there.

Detective: Used to shoot a few tin cans? Oh, right. Bottles?

Bryant: Bottles, no, not bottles, 'cause they break and they could injure animals.

Last edited:
Whats interesting is.

The source of the rifle was a commercial shooter who handed the rifle into Victorian police for destruction.

The rifle was then further sold on by police 'interstate' ending up in Tasmania where the ammunition was not legal, nor avaliable.

The rifle went across state borders through federal customs as government gun dealers.

The government aka John Howard were the source of the semi auto firearm that killed all these people.

John Howard was in the business of fire arm sales. WTF is government doing selling guns when the rifle was handed in under good faith the rifle be destroyed?

Government is somewhat morally culpable at this point. Government were gun dealing and part of one the worst civillian shooting massacres globally.

Bryant was not a legal gun owner and the source of the firearm was the government.

John Howard then deflected the blame to recreational shooters with a taxpayer funded gun buyback where many ended up with modern gun technology.

More other semi automatic firearms were then reported stolen under John Howards scheme sold off to criminals at high prices.

Bryant was an illegal firearm owner. Bryant was a criminal.
Where did Bryant source the rounds? Have we heard this? Without bullets, rifles are useless.
He bought the gun and ammo off Terry Hill.

Where's the evidence Terry sourced the gun from the government?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently listened to a podcast on this (Casefile - recommend it highly for those that haven't checked it out) and it filled in a lot of the information I wasn't aware of. Had obviously heard about Port Arthur but only had a basic understanding of it.

While I've got no doubt in my mind it was him, there was some odd points in the case that were quickly glossed over at the time, seemingly.

Seeing the interviews of him back then give me the creeps.
As mentioned in other threads on this board that's a great podcast. Really liked the Jennifer Pan one.

Martin Bryant a 'left wing greenie?' What's this based on, the fact he lived in Tasmania? Guy is and was a genuine *. Whether you believe the official narrative or the conspiracy either way he was put in his current position because he is so dumb. He could not even formulate thoughts on a political perspective.

Martin Bryant a 'left wing greenie?' What's this based on, the fact he lived in Tasmania? Guy is and was a genuine ******. Whether you believe the official narrative or the conspiracy either way he was put in his current position because he is so dumb. He could not even formulate thoughts on a political perspective.
It will be based on some bull s**t personal blog the poster stumbled on at 4.30am.

Don't take it seriously.

He bought the gun and ammo off Terry Hill.

Where's the evidence Terry sourced the gun from the government?
Do you have proof he bought the smmo of Terry Hill?
At the time SLR ammo was illegsl in Tas.
We all know he bought the second hand rifle off Terry Hill.

It will be based on some bull s**t personal blog the poster stumbled on at 4.30am.
Don't take it seriously.

See, its in your head its not possible already. Supply chain the rifle isnt going to be available willy nilly when govt were part the supply chain and tasked with the guns destruction, more so police and interstate.
Gun running across borders.

Terry Hill is a criminal for not requesting the licence. What sort of gun retailer doesnt request a licence in the sale of an AR15 in freaking tasmania. Tis no air pistol.
What did he think he was goin to shoot? Tasmanian sparrows?

Last edited:
Interstate police were in the business of gun running albeit legal but its the nations freakin law enforcement. The frikkin government.

Now, was the rifle bought brand new, or secondhand?

"A spokesman for one of Australia's largest firearms importers said that the firearms matching the Port Arthur weapon were as "scarce as hen's teeth" and the chances of two identical weapons with almost identical serial numbers being imported were "next to nothing".

https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-wi...nial-inquest-and-for-all-our-sakes/u/15154686

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back