Solved Martin Bryant and Port Arthur

Remove this Banner Ad

Not what he was projecting to police in the interview. A story from someone to the 'media' no doubt looking to sell a paper.
Because papers dont use artistic licence.

I have no doubt it was plonker that did the shooting. His ideals at the time may have been very different from 2 years prior.
Some people change weekly on their ideals. Save the whale.

He shot load of people, no animals on the day.

The supply chain procurement would mean nothing, but government should not be in the business of guns.

Government quick to shut down railways but gun running is ok.

The SLR should have been snapped in half next day after been handed in by Victorian farmer.

Last edited:
Not what he was projecting to police in the interview. A story from someone to the 'media' no doubt looking to sell a paper.
Because papers dont use artistic licence.

I have no doubt it was plonker that did the shooting. His ideals at the time may have been very different from 2 years prior.
Some people change weekly on their ideals. Save the whale.

He shot load of people, no animals on the day.

The supply chain procurement would mean nothing, but government should not be in the business of guns.

Government quick to shut down railways but gun running is ok.

The SLR should have been snapped in half next day after been handed in by Victorian farmer.

Been pointed out by Duritz though, on the same video Bryant confessed to being the shooter...only when he thought the cameras were switched off.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did lie on camera when he thought it was on.

I wonder I bet the rifle was recorded by police, but that doesnt explain the mark on the barrel made by Mr Drysdales gunsmith.
Government sure as eggs wouldnt want culpability in the procurement supply chain of a massacre.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-10-11-44-02.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-10-11-44-02.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Do you have proof he bought the smmo of Terry Hill?
At the time SLR ammo was illegsl in Tas.
We all know he bought the second hand rifle off Terry Hill.
How about you tell me how you know Terry got the rifle from the Victorian government

How about you tell me how you know Terry got the rifle from the Victorian government
How about you read the link posted 6 times and what I said. The numbers, the mark on the barrel, and custom rifle.

So where did the original source the fire arm?

My concern is the 'government' was in the business of gun procurement.
As the farmer said, a random copper said it would be sent overseas for 'military' purposes.

https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-wi...nial-inquest-and-for-all-our-sakes/u/15154686

Last edited:
Ok so now the mobile browser is buggy.

I bet government ensured there was record of its destruction.
Government culpability in the procurement, recorded as destroyed, essentially the source the firearm not a good look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-10-11-44-02.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-10-11-44-02.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Mr Drysdale, well respected Victorian 'commercial farmer' is adamant that the mark is of his gunsmith with similar serial number was on the highly customised firearm.
Rare as hens teeth according importer.

This firearm had go through state jurisdiction.

Last edited:
Watch out the government doesn't manufacture a 'scenario' to silence you Dan.
I wish BF would
Ooh its Bill and Ben the flower pot men.
Two birds a feather...

A respected Victorian Farmer says thats my custom automatic rifle admitted by the 'importer' that two similar serial numbers are nigh on the same are rare as hens teeth.
The mark my gunsmith put on my barrel.
The firearm SLR, coppers said would be sent overseas for military purposes.

My only concern, is that 'government' was in the business albeit legalised gun running, the source of the firearm.

https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-wi...nial-inquest-and-for-all-our-sakes/u/15154686

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little wonder Johnny Howard jumped in on the moral high ground to punish recreational shooters had nothing to do with this.

Terry Hill didnt even ask for his 'licence' to sell him the the high powered custom rifle. This was no pee shooter.

You dont buy a custom high powered semi automatic rifle to shoot parrots in Tasmania.

Last edited:
So the government/associated people who received the weapon thought "we'll go to the effort of changing the serial number (which as the pic shows isn't as easy as removing a sticker) but lets only change it by a number or two".

Of course serial numbers from the same type of rifle are going to be close. If I buy a car that is the exactly the same as one that has rolled off the production line a minute beforehand, the serial/vin number is going to be close.

Colt-GX-5857.jpg

Recently listened to a podcast on this (Casefile - recommend it highly for those that haven't checked it out) and it filled in a lot of the information I wasn't aware of. Had obviously heard about Port Arthur but only had a basic understanding of it.

While I've got no doubt in my mind it was him, there was some odd points in the case that were quickly glossed over at the time, seemingly.

Seeing the interviews of him back then give me the creeps.

Thanks for the tip crackers, was an interesting listen and im working through some of the other stuff now as well.

The fact some people who knew him and spoke to him on the day just before the shooting along with the distinctive car and surfboard makes the whole government shooter conspiracy theory even more unlikely.

So the government/associated people who received the weapon thought "we'll go to the effort of changing the serial number (which as the pic shows isn't as easy as removing a sticker) but lets only change it by a number or two".

Of course serial numbers from the same type of rifle are going to be close. If I buy a car that is the exactly the same as one that has rolled off the production line a minute beforehand, the serial/vin number is going to be close.

Colt-GX-5857.jpg

Changing a serial number on a weapon is child's play for a skilled metal worker.

Buddy, this is complete rubbish.
Buddy, police were onselling firearms at the time that were handed in, as stated in the previous link.
As stated by the Victorian farmer that handed in the AR.

It was a nice try but seeing as you have been suspended before Ill put your comment down as the usual trolling.

There is a plethora of information out there to confirm the practice was happening.

This rare as hens teeth firearm had the mark the gunsmith put on the firearm owned by the Victorian farmer.

Obviously government culpability in the source the firearm would be covered up.

Putting the whole incident aside, government law enforcement were in the business of legalised gun running and the firearms, even semi automatic rifles used to massacre were permitted across border by further government agencies.

Government was selling high power weapons and Howard the one responsible took the moral high ground and did a dirty deal blaming everyone else.

As it was Howard cut budgets of customs and policing while criminals post packed 9mm hand guns responsible for a massive increase in gun crime along the east coast.

This after all this happened in Tas.

Another fine example of a piss poor lying hypocrite politician who again, has little regards for lives.
Illegally imported handguns by criminals unabated by Howard.

Buddy, police were onselling firearms at the time that were handed in, as stated in the previous link.

As stated by the Victorian farmer that handed in the AR.

It was a nice try but seeing as you have been suspended before Ill put your comment down as the usual trolling.

There is a plethora of information out there to confirm the practice was happening.

This rare as hens teeth firearm had the mark the gunsmith put on the firearm owned by the Victorian farmer.

Obviously government culpability in the source the firearm would be covered up.

Putting the whole incident aside, government law enforcement were in the business of legalised gun running and the firearms, even semi automatic rifles used to massacre were permitted across border by further government agencies.

Government was selling high power weapons and Howard the one responsible took the moral high ground and did a dirty deal blaming everyone else.

I know quite a bit about the Port Arthur massacre and I am firmly in the doubting camp when it comes swallowing the official account of events, but .223 (5.56mm) ammo could easily be bought over the counter in Tasmania in 1996 and without a permit. Your claim about the ammunition is flat out incorrect.

Crooked cops are as old as settlement. Again this is no great revelation.

As it was Howard cut budgets of customs and policing while criminals post packed 9mm hand guns responsible for a massive increase in gun crime along the east coast.

This after all this happened in Tas.

Another fine example of a piss poor lying hypocrite politician who again, has little regards for lives.

Illegally imported handguns by criminals unabated by Howard.

Meanwhile Australia has had another massacre by someone running over and killing people in cars.
Meanwhile there has been multiple massacres by criminals running over and killing crowds globally.

Whats been done about vehicles and the worldwide massacre of people using cars?
Feck all!!

Apples with apples. Wheres John Howards stance?

Paid thousands to talk on TV. John Howard is piss weak leech, always has been.

Bet you John Howards son got a job in US government with all those gun sales using taxpayer money.

Meanwhile Australia has had another massacre by someone running over and killing people in cars.
Meanwhile there has been multiple massacres by criminals running over and killing crowds globally.

Whats been done about vehicles and the worldwide massacre of people using cars?
Feck all!!

Apples with apples. Wheres John Howards stance?

Paid thousands to talk on TV. John Howard is piss weak leech, always has been.

Bet you John Howards son got a job in US government with all those gun sales using taxpayer money.

Please get some mental help dude.

I know quite a bit about the Port Arthur massacre and I am firmly in the doubting camp when it comes swallowing the official account of events, but .223 (5.56mm) ammo could easily be bought over the counter in Tasmania in 1996 and without a permit. Your claim about the ammunition is flat out incorrect.

Crooked cops are as old as settlement. Again this is no great revelation.
What does that have to do with current conversation?
By the way, gunshop owner had not checked Bryants licence on the multiple visits of dealing with high powered ammunition and or the semi automatic battle firearm.

Bryant certainly wasnt shooting Tasmanian parrots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back