Opinion Martin changes boots again (and doesn’t play as good)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
What is going on with this ? It seems he can’t play well if he is not in the 2017 fluro Puma boot that has now been discontinued. He was wearing the Nikes today after about 13 weeks straight in the 2017 fluro Puma’s

He has not played one decent game this year when he has had another boot on

Getting into the pointy end and I’m concerned that the Puma’s may have ripped apart or something and he cant find any more.

We cant have dusty not performing going into finals

What is going on with this ? It seems he can’t play well if he is not in the 2017 fluro Puma boot that has now been discontinued. He was wearing the Nikes today after about 13 weeks straight in the 2017 fluro Puma’s

Getting into the pointy end and I’m concerned that the Puma’s may have ripped apart or something and he cant find any more.

It was his new socks that made him slow

Get rid of him .

Will show myself out :)

This is definitely the most pressing matter confronting our great club right now.

Thank you so much for bringing it to everyone’s attention. 👍🏻

This is definitely the most pressing matter confronting our great club right now.

Thank you so much for bringing it to everyone’s attention. 👍🏻
make fun of it if you must but show me where dusty has played well when he hasn't been in those fluro pumas. we are stuffed if we can't find him a pair on eBay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back