Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller for Young
Banks or Hugo for Marlion
MRJ for Mansell

Simply can’t have Young after last weekend. He was a deer in headlights every time the ball went near him. I think short term Miller is a better option.

Wonder if we’d give some thought to Tresize as sub. He is quick, can take a mark and good one on one.

It's not only that, it's his lack of pace, lack of desperation, provides no offensive run. Can't just have a spoiler. Yes, he has only played 9 games but he's almost 25 years old. We all want our players to make it but as I said I don't feel he has enough tricks in his kit bag.

View attachment 1712314
He is learning the spoils bit is where it's at the rest will flow. He is a lovely kick also. He has been thrown to the wolves. I recall saying Broad was going to be a star and peoples reply's Too Slow ETC in one game a pointed out to a fellow BF tragic see that people saying his slow and he was ocertaking one of the saints fastest. Looks can be deceiving. Give him 30 games than see where his at.

Miller for Young
Banks or Hugo for Marlion
MRJ for Mansell

Simply can’t have Young after last weekend. He was a deer in headlights every time the ball went near him. I think short term Miller is a better option.

Wonder if we’d give some thought to Tresize as sub. He is quick, can take a mark and good one on one.
Oh yea forgot about young , yep miller has to come in,,,, young needs to be schooled in the ruck , really get a better feel of the game between defence and attack , he has ability , just got the tunnel vision spoil everything

Some dick did this on the weekend. Two arms free, didn't use them, guided his own nut into the deck.

Gutless cheats. Suspend them and the Team head coach as well for 6 weeks. Fine them 20% of their total years income. Donate the money to brain injury research.
Known as the Lachie Neale move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t Soldo fit again?
Wouldn’t be shocked if he comes straight back in for Pickett and they just have one of our rucks playing large chunks forward while the 3rd is on the bench

Isn’t Soldo fit again?
Wouldn’t be shocked if he comes straight back in for Pickett and they just have one of our rucks playing large chunks forward while the 3rd is on the bench
I will hate that

I will hate that
Me too
But just have a terrible feeling that’s what they will do plus throw HRS onto the wing and make Sonsie, Jr or Cumbo the sub

Cumbo still injured.

No video so probably no debut, how boring!
Yeah no video definitely makes me think no debut this week and that is pretty disappointing by itself with Banks showing a great form line

Unless they are holding the video back for now just because they want all the attention around Cotch for his 300th

But I doubt it

Give Bauer or Biggy a crack already ffs, * miller off

Banks for Mansell if he isn’t free to play or Sub over Spud HRS

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I hope Mini has been feeding a glass of concrete everyday to Miller cos if he does harden up he could one helluva player imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back