Mason cox suspension - farcical

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so. It just the AFL.

A push in the back is illegal - but some seasonss it is ok and not in others; as in some circumstances it can be penalised but in others not. Quite clear???

It is still illegal to block more than 5m from the ball but everyone does it - but sometimes it is illegal.

It is also illegal it interfere in a marking or ruck contest (the words are slightly more general) but it is the norm

It just goes on and on - who in the AFL is the dream weaver
Excellent post !

While he should of got off I don't know how they reasoned it down from intentional to accidental. He clearly wanted to make contact.

But we all know the AFL makes the rules as they go just suit the current agenda.

This week was "Overcompensation" week. Whereas if it was "crackdown" week his ban would of been extended to 2. Watch out if its "someone got a serious impact injury" week.

While he should of got off I don't know how they reasoned it down from intentional to accidental. He clearly wanted to make contact.

But we all know the AFL makes the rules as they go just suit the current agenda.

This week was "Overcompensation" week. Whereas if it was "crackdown" week his ban would of been extended to 2. Watch out if its "someone got a serious impact injury" week.
As I said earlier, it's over-qualified QCs debating vs old bogan ex players on the jury. I assume they thought "not in the spirit of the game", and chose one charge at random to drop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back