Racing May Daily Punt: The 'Bool Monty

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the weakest of the Chester classic trials on tonight the Dee Stakes, although decent winners in Cliffs of Moher (RIP), Rostropovich (may as well RIP) and Circus Maximus. Like ONTARIO's run in the Fielden and that should have brought him on nicely for this - only downside is that AIDEN'S ARE ******* LEGLESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Japan is equal fave in the Ormonde but he completely fell off a cliff last season and was flogged in everything. Happy to take him on until he actually shows he is back and TRUESHAN should love the slop even if the 1m5f trip may be a touch short.

Amish Boy each way @ $9.50 will do me in the Gold Coast Guineas. Went straight past Rocketing By in the Arrowfield when he got room

Yup already on. Surely the arrowfield easily the best form race for this

Amish Boy each way @ $9.50 will do me in the Gold Coast Guineas. Went straight past Rocketing By in the Arrowfield when he got room
AB reminds me of Bella Nipotina keeps running well just has no idea how to win.. i got sucked into Bellas form a few times now.

Personal @ $5.50 in the Derby is laughable. Was 3x that just last week in the ruddy Oaks

Can only assume Media Award would be $1.80 fave here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back