Toast McRae era (2022-) = see OP

Remove this Banner Ad

What l love is his philosophy that we have to get better. Adams leaves, so straight away he chases Schulz. No standing still, just looking for that next piece to make us better.

Thought after 1990 and 2010, a dynasty was beckoning but alas it was not to be.

Somehow l think Fly has only just started. Back to back and then coach a three peat to match his 3 peat as a player.

Just saw this on Facebook. Amazing the team has come so far.

When you watch this video, and consider everything which has transpired since, at what point do you begin to consider Craig McRae as the anointed one, to take away the pain, suffering and frustration of epic losses, team collapses, sins from within, etc. and lead the Magpies to deliverance in the form of an incredible 2022 campaign which set the stage for this unforgettable 2023 Premiership climax.

Dare I suggest that Craig McRae is, in fact, the Magpie Messiah himself?

Something I've pondered for a while. Curious what others think much closer to the scene.

Peace!

When you watch this video, and consider everything which has transpired since, at what point do you begin to consider Craig McRae as the anointed one, to take away the pain, suffering and frustration of epic losses, team collapses, sins from within, etc. and lead the Magpies to deliverance in the form of an incredible 2022 campaign which set the stage for this unforgettable 2023 Premiership climax.

Dare I suggest that Craig McRae is, in fact, the Magpie Messiah himself?

Something I've pondered for a while. Curious what others think much closer to the scene.

Peace!
If he's not the Messiah he's doing a bloody good impression.
From 17th to a Premiership in 2 seasons.

OP updated.

Will Kelly has been added to the 2023 outgoings.

I've also added a new 'Finals' only category with stats around games, goals, margins, points for and against etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP updated after the three supplemental selection recruits.
Great stuff - thanks.

PS. Given Fly finished playing at the end of 2004 and started coaching at Richmond in 2007, does anyone know what Fly did in 2005 - 6? Was it a "non-coaching" role at the Lions?

Great stuff - thanks.

PS. Given Fly finished playing at the end of 2004 and started coaching at Richmond in 2007, does anyone know what Fly did in 2005 - 6? Was it a "non-coaching" role at the Lions?
Maybe a school teacher?

Toast McRae era (2022-) = see OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back