Melbourne Vs Adelaide - Rd 15, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Vince refuses to give up the ball and pulls Tex down once he had it, nothing. Hogan blatantly drops it and gets a free. Sure

Barely had control of it and it was dislodged in the tackle, no chance they were paying incorrect disposal.

Holding the man is obviously the rule of the week (was there, but so often goes unpaid).

Don't argue. Hogan gets tackled legally , DROPS THE BALL, GETS THE FREE KICK, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THESE BLOODY UMPIRES THINK , THINK THEY SEE. It was dropping the ball free to Adelaide. Why bother. Yes its me again and I won't stop until regulatr mistake callinmg mby umps is eradicated, the mongrel was right there. What does it mean , seriously blatant mistake. Cost a goal. Ump should have taken the ball and kicked it for him.

Gee this game makes me frustrated!

Don't argue. Hogan gets tackled legally , DROPS THE BALL, GETS THE FREE KICK, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THESE BLOODY UMPIRES THINK , THINK THEY SEE. It was dropping the ball free to Adelaide. Why bother. Yes its me again and I won't stop until regulatr mistake callinmg mby umps is eradicated, the mongrel was right there. What does it mean , seriously blatant mistake. Cost a goal. Ump should have taken the ball and kicked it for him.

#freekickhawthorn.
You guys have won a few games thanks to umpiring. Be thankful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide are super reliant on their stars. It's something that works when everyone is playing well.

What about regular easy set shots and simple handballs missed by players? Do they need to be eradicated?

Paul Roos is a master of clogging the corridor. Be interesting to see if the crows wake up to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back