News Membership 2017 - 42K cracked!! Help us get to infinity members

Will MFC reach 40,000 members in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fml can we just crack 40k already? Then i'll be happy

Have the 3-game 'QB' memberships gone out yet? Do they count?

Whoohoo

I would put money on a half-time announcement being planned for during the match. God I hope we are winning otherwise it will be a bit of a disappointment.
Would they bother pumping up an announcement re 40k if we were getting a bath at half time?
Better off waiting for Monday.

If Port get up over WC and Richmond over the Dogs we have an opportunity to move to 6. 7th if we only get one of those results
I want dogs to win, I think Richmond are pretenders, but also I remembered that I had a bet with a mate that Melbourne will finish higher than Richmond. I didn't anticipate a 5-0 start but also melbourne can't afford to have another form slump, so really melbourne need to just keep on winning, everything else will take care of itself.

I want dogs to win, I think Richmond are pretenders, but also I remembered that I had a bet with a mate that Melbourne will finish higher than Richmond. I didn't anticipate a 5-0 start but also melbourne can't afford to have another form slump, so really melbourne need to just keep on winning, everything else will take care of itself.
Didn't anticipate that we might have a 6-0 start

To be fair we didn't ):

Back