Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: a beacon of literacy and engaging content

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't a media department thing, but i heard the footy club came to the cheersquad to offer organising a drum. I think they trialled it last week

Now if you know me i thinking the cheersquad having a big dumb drum to pump after goals is the cheersquad equivalent of vic clubs playing music after goals. Maybe the game is changing and i'm behind, but nothing pisses me off watching footy and some moron is bashing a drum after a goal in the carlton cheersquad for example

I guess the club really wants them to cheer louder if they're trying to give them a big drum to make stupid noise

I don't know why but I found the Stafford/Van Rooyen chat about his recent signing as pretty cringeworthy.
At least get out on the ground and have a chat in between kicking for goal or something not just ask him where he sees himself in 5 years etc.

Imagine the melts if our media department did this 😂
  • Christian Salem has 20 dinky little kicks
  • "But you all wanted him at Casey right??"

This isn't a media department thing, but i heard the footy club came to the cheersquad to offer organising a drum. I think they trialled it last week

Now if you know me i thinking the cheersquad having a big dumb drum to pump after goals is the cheersquad equivalent of vic clubs playing music after goals. Maybe the game is changing and i'm behind, but nothing pisses me off watching footy and some moron is bashing a drum after a goal in the carlton cheersquad for example

I guess the club really wants them to cheer louder if they're trying to give them a big drum to make stupid noise
Who would've thought that the guitar army originated from the MFC cheersquad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back