Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends if he lasts til their pick. He was part of Freo's academy I believe but went undrafted. North might grab him and even Hawks have a need. It just depends whether his form translates at the higher level. Massive leap from WAFL to AFL.
He’s 19yo 4 games into senior football , we’re not taking a 5min view here we’re basically looking at like any draftee , does he have afl traits ,, good agility and contested mark , id say YES
I reckon one of haw or norf would be keen tho both are desperate for defenders

WAFL Showreel, R5: Mitchell Schofield highlights

He was training with us for that final position correct.
The most vanilla 5 goal performance I have seen since Kosi in Tassie for the Hawks ... looks like every other State League tractor ... definitely made the right decision with myKelti

This guy has to be our MSD first pick, doesn't he? How good could he be as a full time footballer.

Mutaz El Nour (14 disposals, 100% disposal efficiency, eight marks, three rebound-50s, one goal)

“For the second week in a row, Mutaz went at 100% disposal efficiency and kicked a fantastic goal that was created on the back of his great defence. Really pleased with the way he is progressing as a footballer and a leader.”

Perfect replacement for Grimes and would allow Gibcus to be a key forward when he returns from injury

This guy has to be our MSD first pick, doesn't he? How good could he be as a full time footballer.

Mutaz El Nour (14 disposals, 100% disposal efficiency, eight marks, three rebound-50s, one goal)

“For the second week in a row, Mutaz went at 100% disposal efficiency and kicked a fantastic goal that was created on the back of his great defence. Really pleased with the way he is progressing as a footballer and a leader.”

Perfect replacement for Grimes and would allow Gibcus to be a key forward when he returns from injury

Depends on who is available I guess, you would think he could be our 2nd pick.

The most vanilla 5 goal performance I have seen since Kosi in Tassie for the Hawks ... looks like every other State League tractor ... definitely made the right decision with myKelti
what else were you expecting from a key forward? taking marks, kicking goals, picking up ground balls etc. I'm not sure what else would make it better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Liam McBean be in this years mid season draft? He’s been discussed for several years now as a potential pickup as a mid season pick

Exactjy between him and keitel they look immune to overhead marking , let alone contests ,,,,my word we got it right with kelti

Remove this Banner Ad

Back