Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of a young Stuart Cochrane, who I still believe Mark Williams picked as a kind of team weight vest to be strategically removed in the lead up to finals.

Just on Jake Neade because they played the same role and were ostensibly in the team for the same reason. Here's their comparison between Jed's 2024 and Neade's final season where he had zero impact and we couldn't believe he hadn't been dropped for weeks on end:

View attachment 1980150
Yes. Jake Neade was better than Jed McEntee at all aspects of football. And Jake Neade wasn't anywhere near good enough, so that's how far away McEntee is.

what the actual fck will it take for this bloke to be dropped for good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point I'm sure Ken is just taking the pi55 to demonstrate how much he can get away with and never be sacked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s a nice distraction, so fans will hate on McEnte instead of Kenny himself. He’ll also be a scapegoat, giving Ken his usual yearly excuse: it was the ruck and tall defender last year, and it'll be the small forwards and goal kicking accuracy this year. We’ll hear “Ken just doesn’t have a good enough list” once again.

I'm so sick of this thread and the persistent justification of his selection. He's an sanfl level player. That's all.
Sorry. I've indulged a little too much today .I've been at The Gov watching a cover band of my two favourites, Santana and The Doobie Brothers.

Ah what a fool believes, hey Lil :D

I'm so sick of this thread and the persistent justification of his selection. He's an sanfl level player. That's all.
Sorry. I've indulged a little too much today .I've been at The Gov watching a cover band of my two favourites, Santana and The Doobie Brothers.
Agree: imagine if we tagged Stewart with someone who can catch the ball, like say DBJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back