Milne charged with 4 counts of rape

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible news
Utterly wrong. A brave girl who has had to fight for years against claims she was lying and an attention-seeker will finally be able to tell her story.

This will have HUGE repercussions for certain elements of the police if it is shown they perverted the course of justice.
Maybe, but showing police incompetence can be a bit like shooting fish in a barrel. Have a look at the Fred Williamson case.

He'll have to be sacked asap.

Innocent util proven guilty.

FFS Victoria Police are a disgrace, 9 ******* years.

Fair enough, you do the crime you do the time, but what this does to his young family.... jesus.........

I can't help but feel the "this sucks" is coming from a footy perspective. Innocent until proven guilty, but if he is guilty, it's an absolutely appalling act.

And if he is guilty, those calls of wanting to be protected from vocal abuse will be laughable.

Utterly wrong. A brave girl who has had to fight for years against claims she was lying and an attention-seeker will finally be able to tell her story.

Again, its horrible news a rape happened full stop. I would much rather no rape happened at all (which was the story until now - and even now its still alleged).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milne should not be sacked, being charged is not the same as being convicted.

However, Andrew Lovett was charged and found to be innocent...his career is now over.

Not yet.

Surely the club will adopt an innocent until proven guilty stance? Or he's stood down pending the outcome of the charges.
They have to sack him, they sacked the last player who was charged with rape.

Maybe, but showing police incompetence can be a bit like shooting fish in a barrel. Have a look at the Fred Williamson case.

Incompetence vs deliberate manipulation?

I can't help but feel the "this sucks" is coming from a footy perspective. Innocent until proven guilty, but if he is guilty, it's an absolutely appalling act.

And if he is guilty, those calls of wanting to be protected from vocal abuse will be laughable.

I don't see anyone saying this sucks, anyone who does needs to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. If he's guilty, he'll be punished accordingly. If he's not, then for Milne to have his name dragged through the mud again for something that he didn't do is unfair to him, especially with his previous reputation among supporters.

Before sacking Milne or anything else, the policemen involved in that botched investigation needs to be sacked and if possible, charged with criminal offence.

Either the alleged victim or Milne haven't got the justice for almost 10 years now because of some scums.

Whoever is telling the truth should sue the crap out of police dept for ruining their life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back