NFL MNF Classics [Colts @ Patriots. Week 9, 2005] Tuesday 10AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
ESPN will air MNF Classic games starting Tuesday.

Tuesday March 31
Chiefs @ Rams [November 19, 2018] Highest scoring MNF game
Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters

Tuesday April 7
Falcons @ Saints [September 25, 2006] re-opening of the Superdome
Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann, Tony Kornheiser, Suzy Kolber and Michele Tafoya

Tuesday April 14
Packers @ Vikings [October 5, 2009] Farve's first game Vs Green Bay
Tirico, Ron Jaworski and Jon Gruden

Tuesday April 21
Colts @ Pats [November 7, 2005]
Al Michaels, John Madden and Tafoya

Tuesday April 28
Cowboys @ Bills [October 8, 2007]
Tirico, Jaworski, Kornheiser, Kolber and Tafoya

It was a fun spectacle. glad it was a one off. First 2 weeks are kinda weak.

Do wish they showed the Packers/Raiders from 2003. it wasnt the best game but it was a special game and Brett played amazing.

MNF has some great moments, I still remember that game. I also remember the ending of the 07 Packers @ Broncos game. i was supposed to be studdying for VCE exams but f**k it Packers were on.

Another moment but not really a great game was week 1 2007 Vikes @ Packers in the early MNF game. Rodgers first start. was a close game. but if they pick another 4 for May that could be one since is the start of the Rodgers ear. that first TD was such a relief. i think every Packers fan had a massive sigh of relief.

Last edited:
This will be a heavy tune in tho
I didnt post what made the final 2 games memrable because that would spoil them for people who never saw them.

Every Brady/Manning game was a must watch. That was the final year ABC had both SNF and MNF. then they traded Al Michaels to NBC for a cartoon animal or something like that.

I might tune in

One of if not the most overrated game of all time

Couldn't agree more.

Ravens @ Broncos still the greatest game I've ever seen in my time watching the NFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

85 MNF Dolphins vs 12-0 Bears was a true classic. Only thing that stopped them matching the perfect season.
Lot's of classic games I didn't see live but stick out to me.

Colts coming back from 21 in a few minutes in Tampa 2003

Montana leading a game winning drive in Denver in 94

Jets rallying from down 23 to win in OT against Miami in 2000

2006 Cards/Bears the Dennis Green Rant

2012 Fail Mary game.

MNF really did get a bunch of trash game. just look at SNF games from any year against MNF. not long after NBC took over SNF is when MNF went down hill.

Lions @ Seahawks 2015. When Stafford took them right down the field at the end to try win the game. But Megatron (?) fumbled and Chancellor batted the ball thru the EZ. Should've been a touchback and Lions ball at the Seattle 20 but the refs didn't see it and gave Seattle the ball. They won 13-10.

I was watching this game furiously in history class in year 12 with the brightness down so not to get caught lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back