Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

If anything, removing himself from the planet is the easy way out and would rather paedos face justice, be placed in jail with the general population, with their crime known to every prisoner, and have guards who look the other way while inmates deliver their own form of justice to those pieces of s**t.
All very well except “face justice” means cops and juries that frequently get it wrong.

What did I miss? :eek:
the thread turned to s**t thanks to $shitney supporter mentioning pedo priests. Hopefully people will see sense and take it elsewhere but this is the bay...

Correct, just a misguided under age girl.

Classy guy that Gablett Snr was, he finally put out a tell all article just ahead of his bio being published.

Nothing like using a young girl’s death to spruik your book.
Underage? She was in her 20s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the thread turned to s**t thanks to $shitney supporter mentioning pedo priests.
On the contrary... some might argue its just starting to get interesting. :drunk:

459e8223be980abd310a4671c9d6ac5a.jpg

She was 19, but way to laser in on the really key part of my post. :thumbsu:

She was 20. And the difference between someone being 20 and someone being 'underage' (Like issues involving St Kilda, Richmond's Vice Patron, Hawthorn staff member had) is quite significant. Just keeping it factual ;)

You wouldn't want to purposefully misrepresent the facts, would you?

Last edited:
She's an adult, he's an adult. Adults make their own decisions. Adults choose to use drugs. It's a health problem, not a criminal one.

Agree with most of that. She made her decisions, albeit influenced by a much older man with celebrity status, subject to one thing. She chose to use cocaine, not heroin. Ablett told her it was cocaine and allowed her to take it.

It is a criminal matter, however, and Ablett got off pretty lightly. But all that is irrelevant. His conduct was that of an awful human being, and I find it hard to believe that anyone would defend what he did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back