Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Lynch has some chance, Pickett also, but not sure he's top 5 quality. Brad Hill surely a chance.

Forgot About Brad Hill yeah he has to be in the top 5 for sure. Money for nothing and getting cheap kicks for free.

Did Lewis Taylor play a game this year?

Hard to see how Mofra fits in the number of unallocated potatoes into 5 spots here. I think we can expect some extra prizes in there.

On a slightly related note: wanted to ensure he's aware that Zach Guthrie has - as of this year - played over 20 games.

Hard to see how Mofra fits in the number of unallocated potatoes into 5 spots here. I think we can expect some extra prizes in there.

On a slightly related note: wanted to ensure he's aware that Zach Guthrie has - as of this year - played over 20 games.
Was it Zach who kicked it out on the full in Round 23?
Couldn't remember if it was him or Cam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Too s**t to qualify?
Not sure anyone outside of Geelong cats fans have heard of him.

Spent much of the afternoon digging out the site for a new sceptic tank at our fishing retreat. It gave me a time to develop a rare insight into, and a new respect for, the recent inductee into the Hall Of Fame - Levi Casboult. Now, I ain't arguing he did not deserve the award. But consider what he had to endure during his nine year, 154 game "career."

Rather than immerse himself for another season at Carlscum he became an anti-vaccer. Fair enough, and a gentleman's way to not urinate on his former fellow inmates. However, when the chance arose to join a club with a future he realised the error of his ways and agreed to get vacced if he were rookied. I salute you Levi - a man of principles and rare discernment.
Joe-Rogan-Diet-Workout-Plan.jpg
?????

Spent much of the afternoon digging out the site for a new sceptic tank at our fishing retreat. It gave me a time to develop a rare insight into, and a new respect for, the recent inductee into the Hall Of Fame - Levi Casboult. Now, I ain't arguing he did not deserve the award. But consider what he had to endure during his nine year, 154 game "career."

Rather than immerse himself for another season at Carlscum he became an anti-vaccer. Fair enough, and a gentleman's way to not urinate on his former fellow inmates. However, when the chance arose to join a club with a future he realised the error of his ways and agreed to get vacced if he were rookied. I salute you Levi - a man of principles and rare discernment.
Talk about a he man!!
Digs out a sceptic tank by hand alone

You're a man's man.

Club tally thus far:
Carlton 7
Collingwood 6
St Kilda 6
Geelong 4
Western Bullfrogs 4
Melbourne 3
1 or 2 from all the rest except Adelaide and West Coast on 0.

De Goey might take Collingwood into equal first with Carlton and Tex might see Adelaide get on the board.

#VICBIAS

Commentators always describe him as "classy".

Never sure what that means but I assume it's anybody who pays over $60 for a haircut and gets a spray tan.

Kind of like a "classy" stripper versus a regular one.

Only thing Higgins is "elite" at is avoiding any contact at all. If he gets further away from the action he'll be in Row S some weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back