Most Annoying AFL circle jerk?

Remove this Banner Ad

\_(ツ)_/¯

ppl are watching way more state leagues to see their AFL second's team play, especially now it's on TV. women's footy won't stand a chance as cheapo channel 7 plays more state league footy and less AFL.

just food for thought, calm yo ****.

I've had about 5mgs of Xanax an 2mg of clonazapam. I'm pretty chilled right now.

I could be wrong but I think the woman's league is being played in the off season.

Ok Boys,

What circle jerk is currently steaming your clams the most?

Be it the brave bulldogs?
Dangerfield in the Vic Media or the Dangerwood (vomit) bromance?
Record breaking (then delisting) Harvey?
Bevo the master tactician?
How good of a bloke Hodge is?

For me its the Dangerfield bullshit that has gone on this whole year. Im not even living in Vic atm and its sickening with the fox footy team one step away from blowing him live on TV.

Can anyone else remember a particular circle jerk that has made them want to vomit this year?

1 word Cyril

I think one of my most hated is the "in depth analysis" that goes on at fox footy.

In Queensland we dont get many footy related shows and having to listen to David King, Gerrad Healy, Derrrrrmit and the rest of the flogs on fox footy on a regular basis makes me want to stick my dick is a drawer and slam it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every point brought up in this thread is a reason why I've turned away from football to the point where I only enjoy going and talking to others about it. I can hardly be bothered watching it on telly or reading about it anymore.
I can relate to this. This year is the least i think ive cared about the AFL ever.

Definitely the least football ive ever watched.

I'm with you. Apart from our games I don't think I've watched an entire game from start to finish.

I've been to a few non-North games including the MCG finals so far and I've mostly enjoyed all of them. But the crap from people who are paid to talk about the game and make it entertaining is a real turn-off. I don't think I've watched a game on TV from start to finish this year. It might be on in the background and I'll drop in and out of it - I do care about the results - but investing in it isn't worth it.

I heard that any circle jerk that involves having someone's eyes needing to be washed out is pretty uncomfortable.

Also, sources suggest Bruce is ok with any circle jerk invoking Cyril

Invoking was a typo for involving, but I'm running with it

I don't think there is a real circle jerk over Cyril because the guy can play. However when Bruce Mcavaney commentates him its just a straight up blow job rather than a jerk. HMMM CYRIL LOVELY, YOU JUST GET THE FEELING CYRILS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL DON'T YA?

Doggies righting past wrongs is starting to annoy me. They are my families club so I am certainly on board now the roos are out, but I think they are going to get a rude awakening against GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back