Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Some other club

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton

Would be improved by instant death

used to be *Essendon by a fair margin but now it's both of them.

Also, no. There's nothing wrong with you Horace. The feelings are unanimous. * them.

Horace thats rhetorical? Surely?

You could say that it is, but I'm more coming from a genuine curiosity as to whether the way things have unfolded over the last 12 months, has changed the perceptions of Port, as it has with me.

*essendon has occupied a unique and very dark spot in my heart for a very long time.

Since 2007 when I was stupid enough to drive over to the Preliminary final and witness the very worst of their supporters, the disgustingly disrespectful antics of Tredrea and Cornes onfield, break a tooth on a rock hard pizza crust and suffer a flat tyre in the car park of the hotel we stayed at, they have been much hated in my eyes.

Their treachery last year in encouraging mummies boy to head home, just cemented their much loathed status for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Scum by the length of the Flemington straight. Never, ever, forget the cheating they did to win a flag, the families they destroyed and then the Ivory Tower rewarding them with the number 1 pick. They can GAGF every-day-of-the-week..

Poorta Delaide are just a tarp felating, plastic franchise full of flogs that murdered an INXS classic..

I have followed North for 48 years and at times I hated other clubs because of who they are and the type supporters they have, but no one I mean on one pisses me off more then Essendon I hate losing to them no matter how bad we, I think I have been in more fights with their supporters over the years then all the rest put together.

Irrefutably, indisputably and undeniably the filth - Collingwood football Club - for me.

Their ingrained arrogance and sense of entitlement exemplified by Eddie Everywhere doesn't even come close to their faux battler roots. The Club hasn't been working class since about 1930.

There wasn't a kid in my day that didn't hate them if they didn't barrack for them. They hunted in packs and were unbearable.

A trip to Victoria Park would do it to you.

HMs to Essendon and Hawthorn for me.

Collingwood - egotistic gronks with minimal brain cells. Feral.

Essendon - * say no more. Arrogant flogs.

Port - You don’t count reserves premierships. You’re not highlighting previous job experience on a resume. See comments for Collingwood.

Richmond - only when they are winning, their supporters cease to exist when they are losing.

I hate all of them equally, not one of them deserves special hatred. There are certain posters from some clubs that allow me to enjoy their failures while noting at that same time, they also have decent posters.

Ie there's a Hawk supporting Mod and his dislike of al clarko and fyi has found him guilty already, astounds me. 4 x prem coach and he hates him, blames al clarko for all their issues.

I just shake me scone. But at the same time, there's been some great posts supporting al from Hawk fans.

Basically * 'em all.

But also we should get behind the new franchises as it would be extremely difficult stepping into the AFL from scratch. I mean GC, GWS and Poort adelie all three haven't had much success and I hope they survive in the big leagues.

Gees I'm a nice guy.

Back