Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Can't split them - loathe them both equally

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Some other club

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong, Collingwood, *, Bulldogs, St Kilda and Brisbane.
Of all the visiting club supporters to Marvel Stadium, I've found Brisbane's the worst.
Gotta say, I actually like Brisbane as a team, players are nice blokes, but go to the GABBA and their supporters are a *ing clueless rabble with absolutely no appreciation for the game or rules whatsoever.

I don't really care about any other team tbh, but Carlton would have to trigger the more recent grievance of trying to take us over when we were a shareholder club. They were also dumb enough to be caught salary cap cheating, unlike every other rich club, and continue to abuse current TPP rules by having 14 players as Visy ambassadors on the payroll.

I also not a huge fan of the endless entitlement/bitching by Geelong, the resting bitch face of their coach and having to play at their s**t taxpayer funded stadium because it is too s**t for bigger clubs to travel down there.

. Footy media
. AFL
100% agree with this.

Regards to clubs however there has never been, nor will there ever be any question of whom I will loathe most to my dying day….

Then daylight….

Then I reckon Port is pretty close to next in line. So many to choose from however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon comfortably although i weirdly despise St Kilda and I don't know why - it's not like they are ever successful.
97 Prelim. On the back of already having Schwass and Archer out of the team, it still took two people, Nathan Burke and some other no name guy, to gang tackle Corza and bust his arm and run away with the chocolates. And everyone in the football public (even deep down Saints supporters) knew they'd blow the GF, so why did they even bother winning? Bastards.

Well at first I just didn't like collingwood as we beat them in 77. Then I didn't like the cats as the stripes going that way are just stupid. I've never liked footscray or fitzroy, so the bears can get f*cked too, oh yeah, and the lions. The swans are cheats that I will happily boo, * are dirty sniping w@nkers and always have been, hawthorn supporters cheer points! Sam Mitchell is a spaz so they can f*ck off too. Never liked stupid soft and furry richmond, my god I hate them now ... who else is there? Carlton tried to buy us, gagf sh!t campaigners. St. Kilda - I f*ckin' laugh every single time something bad happens to them, and Mason Wood :-D The suns and gws are pretty much insignificant, Rory Sloane is a gun so adelaide are almost tolerable. And Andrew Jarman is a funny campaigner. Poort are screwed now Grey has retired, and they have old sooky lala on board. Historically WC and Freo are ok as Craig Turley and Tony Modra are, or at least were, entirely cool. My dad is a chardonnay sipper, so Melbourne escapes scrutiny, but I like how that winger fella plays. And they have Spargos' boy.

Back