Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Can't split them - loathe them both equally

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Some other club

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at first I just didn't like collingwood as we beat them in 77. Then I didn't like the cats as the stripes going that way are just stupid. I've never liked footscray or fitzroy, so the bears can get f*cked too, oh yeah, and the lions. The swans are cheats that I will happily boo, * are dirty sniping w@nkers and always have been, hawthorn supporters cheer points! Sam Mitchell is a spaz so they can f*ck off too. Never liked stupid soft and furry richmond, my god I hate them now ... who else is there? Carlton tried to buy us, gagf sh!t campaigners. St. Kilda - I f*ckin' laugh every single time something bad happens to them, and Mason Wood :-D The suns and gws are pretty much insignificant, Rory Sloane is a gun so adelaide are almost tolerable. And Andrew Jarman is a funny campaigner. Poort are screwed now Grey has retired, and they have old sooky lala on board. Historically WC and Freo are ok as Craig Turley and Tony Modra are, or at least were, entirely cool. My dad is a chardonnay sipper, so Melbourne escapes scrutiny, but I like how that winger fella plays. And they have Spargos' boy.

This was epic, and gave me a good laugh after a tough week. Maybe a more fun direction for this thread is, rather than saying who you hate the worst, give reasons why all clubs are campaignious maximus, or see if anyone can find a valid reason why any of them aren't sons of bastards

Carlton. campaigners lead by that corrupt pig that publically lobbied and actively tried to snuff is out of existence. Hypocritical campaigners did a massive turnaround disowning same corrupt pig conveniently ignoring that they worshipped his booze laden feet only months before. I know we haven't been flash since the turn of the millennium, but these campaigners have been awful and it's ******* magnificent.

I tried to keep it to 2 or 3 teams but then I felt hatred of other teams wasnt being adequately expressed by ranking them lower.

So came up with bands of dislike - *, Footscray, West Coast, Richmond, Carlton and Sydney equal most hated. Struggling with who is next or why the equal band doesnt just have 17 teams in it..

I loathe them both with a passion. Is there something wrong with me?
Nothing wrong with you. I'm surprised you've contained your hate list to just two. I have the Bombers and Port on my hate list as well, but mine also includes the Pies, Hawthorn and Carlton. The most recent addition is Geelong because they somehow manage to circumvent salary cap with impunity, so a grand total of six for me.

Back