NBA All Star Weekend 2020 - Chicago, Ill. Feb 14-16. Tickets available at various outlets.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
The house that Dez! built hosts 2020s NBA All Star weekend this year. The usual events take place culminating in everyones favourite non contact extravaganza the actual all star game.

According to google LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo are captaining the two teams. The latest votes are in.

Came across something on social media today:

Is Tatum an all star? Going on raw figures alone, its argued that brandon ingram is ahead of him. BIs stats are 25, 6.9, 4.1, while shooting a blistering 47 FG% and 40% from 3. Wow! A career year.

But as you know stats aren't everything. Tatums celtics are 3rd in the east, whereas the Pelicans languish above the lapless warriors only in the west. Tatum is part of the reason for the celtics success this year (and jaylen brown who its argued could be in all star contention). Also BI sprained his pinky finger against the Bulls recently.

Enjoy the lead up to the ASW everyone. Gamble responsibly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If Tacko Fall doesn't get in,Adam Silver needs to fall on his sword and resign.

Give the fans what they want, you Poindexter.

Dez!

Hall of Famer
Jul 14, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Didn't they get rid of conferences for all star reserves? I swear they did... what happened to team LeBron and team Curry
They got rid of East vs West, it's still 5 starters selected from each conference and then 7 reserves from each conference.

Two players with the most votes become captains and the one with the most votes gets the first pick, they alternate picking their starting line-ups from the starters.

Coaches pick the reserves, 7 from each conference.

Two captains draft the rest of their team from that pool.

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
My all star picks. I’ve got 10 I’m pretty confident will make it bar injuries from the West, 8 from the East

West: Doncic, Harden, LeBron, Kawhi, Davis, Lillard, Mitchell, George (although he’s almost missed too many games), Jokic and Gobert.

With the last two out of Booker, Ingram, Paul and Towns. I’m leaning towards Booker and Ingram but I find it really hard to leave Chris Paul out and I like to reward winning players when its a close call.

East: Walker, Young, Butler, Giannis, Embiid, Simmons, Siakam and Adebayo.

With the final four coming from Middleton, Tatum, Brown, Beal, Sabonis, Brogdon, Lowry and Lavine. If I had to make the choice now I’d say Middleton, Sabonis, Brown and Beal I guess. Lavine definitely deserves to be in the mix.

Top Bottom