NBA Trade Deadline

Remove this Banner Ad

Roughies Boys

Cancelled
Nov 19, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trade Deadline - Feb 8th. 3pm ET

What enquiries does your team need to make?

On the rumour mill....

DeAndre Jordan
Jordan Clarkson
Julius Randle
Avery Bradley
Tyson Chandler
Tyreke Evans
Marc Gasol

Discuss...

Last edited:
Just putting this out there (and probably most Spurs fans wouldnt agree with me) - how would other clubs rate LMA?

I just have a sneaky suspicion that the last few months have been about putting him in the shop window to get his value back up and hope someone will bite. (Although the organisation is probably just trying to win and hope that him and Kawhi find cohesion when Kawhi is finally fully healthy... and the signs are slowly building)

Is Lillard gettable? Reports were the other day he had a meeting with owners about what the teams plans are for the future. Portland seem to be stuck in that 7-10 seed in the west and cant get better.

Is Lillard gettable? Reports were the other day he had a meeting with owners about what the teams plans are for the future. Portland seem to be stuck in that 7-10 seed in the west and cant get better.
More likely they deal CJ. Hearing the clips would be keen. Depends if they are prepared to paid Jordan.

At the meeting Lillard apparently basically commited to them. They are stuck in no mans land a little, but Lillard is a genuine star with years still ahead of him. He's surely not going anywhere.

Unless he forces his way out, it would sure take a young all-star lvl player being available. (Ie. No-one would've expected Thomas to be traded, and then suddenly Kyrie becomes available).

Depending on what Lebron does, and if he wants to move to a team with no cap space, then suddenly a whole lot of other dominoes might start falling.

Steph has 36 games with 8 or more 3s. The next 3 guys on that list combine for 33.

He's only 8 threes behind Vince for 7th on the all time list, 38 behind Crawford for 6th and 72 behind Pierce for 5th. For this season Korver is probably safe in 4th with 86 more 3s (and however many more he makes this year). Crawford also might be too far in front if he can keep making some 3s.

Only injury will keep him from being 3rd by the end of next season.

Then it's only Ray and Reggie to go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap Cleveland.

For me- these Cleveland moves are not about winning this season- all the youth and defensive presence could make them better.

This is not quite an "F-You Lebron", but it is a - "we know you're leaving" so they got younger and remove a bunch of bad contracts and dead weight. (A number of whom were probably there because of Lebrons influence).

Wade back to Miami is interesting - I wonder how he feels about it.

And man, IT is gonna be pissed.
---

All in all, I think very smart trading by Cleveland. (Though I havent looked at the contract details). Giving yourself a chance to get better this season, whilst also preparing for the high possibility of Lebron jumping ship again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back