Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

TOUMP ALERT:

Intra-Club Review: 'Played on a wing and spent some time on half-back. He gave us some good shape around stoppages and held his position well. Got close to breaking even with his opponents.'

At the time of year where everyone is training the house down and smashing PB's that's not exactly the best review :p

Which will make it all the sweeter when it all clicks and he locks down a best 22 spot!

I think he kicked 3 or 4 in an intra club for us, the promise of not getting tackled hard and the lack of people watching seems to bring out the best in him

TOUMP ALERT:

Intra-Club Review: 'Played on a wing and spent some time on half-back. He gave us some good shape around stoppages and held his position well. Got close to breaking even with his opponents.'

At the time of year where everyone is training the house down and smashing PB's that's not exactly the best review :p

Which will make it all the sweeter when it all clicks and he locks down a best 22 spot!

'Got close to breaking even with his opponents'

Jesus...

This thread needs a new name for the upcoming new season.

Some of my suggestions include:

-The Official 2017 "The Toump Watch" (for those with a taste for originality)
-Jimmy "Never Toumpas Apart" 2017 Watch
-Make Toumpas Great Again 2017
-This Toump Aint Easy 2017

OFFICIAL 2017 "THE TOUMP" ALERT

"TOUMPAS UNVEILS NEW PHYSIQUE TO THE MEDIA, PROMISES REDEMPTION IN 2017"

c933f61ade6ed094f25b2a31f165e399

OFFICIAL "THE TOUMP" ALERT

24d4ce50c2417a4c77ee0d012cbc690d

Travis Boak and Ollie Wines put the clamps on the Toump during a Power intraclub match. Picture: Sarah Reed

Travis Boak and Ollie Wines put the clamps on the Toump during a Power intraclub match. Picture: Sarah Reed

Ouch Ollie; right in the souvlaki.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely doesn't take two blokes to bring him down.
My Mrs could flatten this bloke

Doesn't look good for Toump. By all reports he has had a full pre season yet still can't crack in the JTL series. This is his last year on his contract so not a good start so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back