News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

The comments made previously have suggested above number. Are hj taking the shorts (which I think optus had last season)
Thomas Farms have got the shorts.

Source: https://www.afc.com.au/news/1047328/thomas-farms-extend-with-crows

Their Thomas Farms brand, which delivers premium Australian meat and seafood from some of Australia’s best producers fresh to your door, will feature on the playing shorts of both the AFL and AFLW teams and will share special deals with members and fans throughout the season.

I heard Crypto.com signed a deal with the AFL.
Was confirmed earlier this week. Both Melbourne and western Bulldogs have different crypto companies. Chance it could be one of a number of crypto companies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crypto.com sponsor the Lakers / Clippers stadium in the NBA (formerly staples), Paris St Germain in the euros, the UFC and the Aston Martin F1 team. I'd say the Crows are in pretty good company. As for the merch swap out O'Neill's for Nike or Adidas 🔥

Crypto.com sponsor the Lakers / Clippers stadium in the NBA (formerly staples), Paris St Germain in the euros, the UFC and the Aston Martin F1 team. I'd say the Crows are in pretty good company. As for the merch swap out O'Neill's for Nike or Adidas 🔥
Maybe im a bit old man yells at cloud, or just out of touch, but crypto sponsorships just feel off to me. I feel it’s in the same category in my mind as gambling sponsors, though I don’t know why I think this way.

Crows announcing new sponsor on the back of the neck as well in the coming few days, most likely will be heatpressed on the mens, should look neat though as I think it will be navy background and white writing.

Brand new sponsor though
Integrated better than I thought!

Crows fans: would you rather have a bad collar (the wide neck o’neills seen on earlier images) or a bad sponsor (crypto dot com)?
bad collar, and its not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back